Shouldn't there be communication in relationship?

Shouldn't there be communication in relationship?

A Story by dev choudhary
"

People say that there should be communicated in a relationship. What do you think that there should be or not?

"

When I was weeping very well and I was enjoying a lot while weeping, so one of my best friends came and she sat near to me. And she asked that Devesh, you are weeping, you. First, in my life, I saw while weeping. I stopped crying and became happy for showing her. But she knew still I changed the topic. I changed the topic because I believe that we should always weep in front of people. First we and the second person with whom who can give the solution or understands but not with the person to whom we believe more. I know you have this question that why should we not tell our personal things. This thing you should understand deeply. Then she started the conversation with me.

She asked,"Devesh, I want to break-up from my lover. So what should I do?"

I replied,"Ohh! You want to break-up with your lover. Nice, go and say to him that you want break-up. It's so simple."

She asked,"Please Devesh, Don't make one of mine.Here I am asking a serious question and you are making fun. I am here for your suggestion that what do you think?"

I replied,"I didn't make a noise. I told you the truth."

She asked,"Means, I didn't understand. Can you tell me clearly?"

I asked,"Tell me, Do you really love him?"

She said,"Yes, of course. I love him too much."

I asked,"So, Why do you want to leave him?"

She said,"I want to leave him because he doesn't love me."

I asked,"Why do you think that he doesn't love you?"

She told,"Because whenever I talk with him, so he avoids talking with me."

I asked,"Tell me that how much do you talk with me?"

She told,"I think that in one day I usually talk with him one or two times."

I asked,"That is the reason, he doesn't want to talk."

She asked,"Whatever you said I didn't understand. What do you want to say that I don't love him?"

I replied,"I want to say that talk with him less."

She asked,"I love him and love to talk with him"

I asked," You love to talk but have you ever thought about him that he wants to talk or not?"

She replied,"I never thought he also wants to talk or not"

I replied,"When you talk, so who speaks more you or he?"

After a while thinking something she didn't say anything. I thought that she got her answer, then again 

I asked,"Who speaks more you or he?"

She replied but not clear," I talk more. He speaks very less."

I asked,"Do you really think that he speaks less or you don't give him chance or you don't want to listen about his day that how was his day."

She said," I want but he never tells about his day to me."

I asked,"He doesn't share with you or you don't ask him about his day."

She replied,"So, what should I do now?"

I replied,"Today when you will call him, so in your cute voice ask him that he was your day then listen to him with very well. Then tell me that what happens."

She replied,"I think Devesh, You are right. Actually, I really don't listen to him and never ask anything to him and he doesn't ask anything of me."

I replied,"He really loves you that's why he never interrupts when you talk with him. He feels that If he disturbs you, you will hurt because of him. That is the main reason he never interrupts you."

Suddenly her lover calls him and she goes from there.

So, at last, I want to say that please ask your partner about themselves. When you talk, so speak less let them speak (your partner). I think you have a question that why should we listen to them.

So tomorrow I will give you the answer to it.

© 2017 dev choudhary


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This really simplifies a lot of things.

Feel free to remove the "I said," "she said," though. It's easy to keep up with the story since there are only two characters.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

67 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 23, 2017
Last Updated on October 23, 2017
Tags: love, friendship, communication, deep, hurts, alone, don't

Author

dev choudhary
dev choudhary

DELHI , iNDIAN, India



About
I love to write about friendship, relationship and Love also. I want to become more than Arjit Singh means As Arjit Singh is famous for his singing. So I think you have understood. ALWAYS REMEBER THA.. more..

Writing
rap rap

A Story by dev choudhary