why does ego win in reltionshp?

why does ego win in reltionshp?

A Story by dev choudhary
"

Do you know that why does ego always win in the relationship? If you have any awesome, please share with this awesome person.

"

Why does it happen that when the person who makes other laugh becomes sad so people always ask them what happened to them. When the person who cares for others also gets hurts more but “why”. When the person who is telling other two people that why are you not talking with each other. One says that I don't want to talk because he is not talking with me. And other also says that I am not talking because he is not talking with me. Because of both, the third person got hurt just because he wanted to make them a friend. But why did it happened he just wanted to make them friends. So advisor became sad and both people very the same. But after releasing one of them thought for saying “sorry” and he said also. But another one didn't say. Inside he knew that he should say but something was stopping him to say “sorry”. What was stopping him to say? The answer is “Ego”.

Here I have a question that Is it hard to say “sorry”.Does your ego is more powerful than a relationship? Why does it happen that most of the time ego wins?

If a sorry can save your relationship, please say sorry. Sorry will not harm you, it will not give any problem. So please say sorry to your partner.

I read a quote,"Sometimes saying sorry is the most difficult thing on earth......But it's the cheapest thing to save the most expensive gift called relationship.

Please try to understand that Sorry is the most amazing word for a relationship or anything like it.

Why do you want ego to take inside you? Ego already says E-go.In which word go is there why are you telling to come?


© 2017 dev choudhary


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

129 Views
Added on October 26, 2017
Last Updated on October 26, 2017
Tags: love, friendship, communication, deep, hurts, alone, don't

Author

dev choudhary
dev choudhary

DELHI , iNDIAN, India



About
I love to write about friendship, relationship and Love also. I want to become more than Arjit Singh means As Arjit Singh is famous for his singing. So I think you have understood. ALWAYS REMEBER THA.. more..

Writing
rap rap

A Story by dev choudhary