Is there doubt in your relatinship?

Is there doubt in your relatinship?

A Story by dev choudhary
"

What do you think that should there be doubt in a relationship?

"

As every Sunday I go college for learning something. So today I also went. I was with my new or old friends. When I was coming, so I was coming with my two friends. One went to the home and we both were waiting for the bus.The bus was late, so I started asking the question to her.
I asked,"Do you believe in real love?"
She said,"As I have the experience of love, So I would like to say that there is real love."
I asked,"Everyone says that they are in love. What do you think that they are in love?"
She said,"It depends on the condition that the person who loves someone, so how does he behave with her or how does she behave with him."
I asked,"Can you tell me clearly what  do you want to say?"
She replied,"If you are talking with a girl, then she(To whom you love) stops you talking to that girl. She doesn't allow you to talk with other people. It means that somewhere that either she doesn't believe you or she has no future with you.
I asked,"What should I do in this condition?"
She replied,"Don't leave her just talk with her deeply means talk with her very clearly tell her your all the things which you can share with her and ask her somethings from which she fears or scars or in which you can work."
I asked,"I got it. So in a relationship first we should talk not leave the person."
She replied,"Yes! tomorrow I will tell you something new."

© 2017 dev choudhary


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

75 Views
Added on October 29, 2017
Last Updated on October 29, 2017
Tags: don't, alone, hurts, deep, communication, friendship, love

Author

dev choudhary
dev choudhary

DELHI , iNDIAN, India



About
I love to write about friendship, relationship and Love also. I want to become more than Arjit Singh means As Arjit Singh is famous for his singing. So I think you have understood. ALWAYS REMEBER THA.. more..

Writing
rap rap

A Story by dev choudhary