Are you also decresing the value of these two words?(Love and Sorry)

Are you also decresing the value of these two words?(Love and Sorry)

A Story by dev choudhary
"

I have a question that why are you decreasing the value of love and sorry.

"


I don't know that why the people are decreasing the value of "LOVE and "SORRY? Every time they do mistake then directly say sorry without knowing the value of it also. They get the attachment with people and say that they love them. Not understood, no problem. I will explain you.

Think I do any mistake, I will directly say you sorry with thinking any reason. Why do you say sorry when you already know that you will make mistake next time also. Say sorry when you have the confidence that you will not the same mistake again. I don't say that don' say sorry or don't do the mistake. We are humans. We have the right to do mistake but one condition is there that mistakes should not be the same. If you are doing the same mistake then it's your choice nothing else. Then you don't have the right to say sorry. Why do you want to decrease the value of "sorry". There will be one day when people will not believe in "sorry" word. So if you say "sorry", now the value of sorry and apply and follow also it. If you can't follow, then don't say also.

Let's come on second word "LOVE". I saw one day that a 12 years child and 13 years child were saying each other "I love you". What do you think that do they know the value of "love". Of course, no. When people get attached to each other so they directly say to each other that they "love" them even they don't the value of "love". My dear friend that is not "love". So what is that? That is just attraction which we have most of the time nothing else. In most of the relationship, you will find attraction not love. 

At last, I would like to say that people please now the value of "LOVE" and "SORRY". Otherwise, there will be one day when people will not believe in these two expensive words "LOVE" and "SORRY".

© 2017 dev choudhary


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I liked the quote where a sorry and a smile can change the world than why not relationship.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

105 Views
1 Review
Added on October 30, 2017
Last Updated on October 30, 2017
Tags: love, friendship, communication, deep, hurts, alone, don't, sorry

Author

dev choudhary
dev choudhary

DELHI , iNDIAN, India



About
I love to write about friendship, relationship and Love also. I want to become more than Arjit Singh means As Arjit Singh is famous for his singing. So I think you have understood. ALWAYS REMEBER THA.. more..

Writing
rap rap

A Story by dev choudhary