Part-1 of my beautiful friend's friendship

Part-1 of my beautiful friend's friendship

A Story by dev choudhary
"

What do you think that if you would be there in the place of her what would you do?

"

 


There is a story of amazing friends to whom I salute but only girl not boy. Means it is a story of two friends or you can say more than friends from the side of the girl. You will also like it. There is one my friend, sabiya, she met me after a long time. Then we were talking a lot. Before starting a story I would like to clarify that she loves him as a best-friend or you can say bestie. She loves one of the friends. But the friend of her, I don't know why he always shows her ego. He always doesn't care her as much she cares him. Whenever he is in need, she always wants to help him but he gives her excuses that he doesn't want her help. Whenever he is in the problem, she wants to involve in this problem and also wants to solve the problem but again he always gives the excuse or you can say the reason that he doesn't want her. Whenever she wants to talk with him, he picks the call the but after some time he gives the reason that he has some work. When she wants to meet him, he denies meeting. When she needs him, he doesn't come. Still, she loves him so much. What do you think what will you do after that when someone doesn't care you, doesn't listen to you, even doesn't want to talk. Do you know one more thing that whenever he talks with her on Facebook, so he directly says to her that when he gets time then he only talks with her? How does she feel inside? I think no one knows that how does she feel because for understanding her pain, I also have to pass her stage then only I can understand how she feels? It was her story. I mostly ask her one question to her that Sabiya, what will happen if he loves someone else. Do you know whatever she says I love her statement? She says,"Devesh, I will just say you one thing that I am happy if he is happy even with anyone. I don't care that he cares me or not, he loves me or not, doesn't want to talk with me. I don't care but he is not happy then I am not happy. If he gets a girl, I will pray to Allah that Allah, the girl should care of him more than me. It is my humble request to God. Inside I also pray to God that God If I love any girl, I would like to get a girl like Sabiya. Sabiya, I would like to salute you yr. Really I can't explain your story in that much. I want to write more.

Do you know that I want to write about you more Sabiya but Don't worry I will make your part second also.

At last Thanks you so much for giving me chance to write your stories, to show your love to the world that a best-friend can be more than friend also. Thank you so much, It's for you my beautiful friend Sabiya Choudhary............

To be continued....

© 2017 dev choudhary


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

74 Views
Added on November 3, 2017
Last Updated on November 3, 2017
Tags: love, friendship, communication, deep, hurts, alone, don't, karma, enjoy, life, understanding

Author

dev choudhary
dev choudhary

DELHI , iNDIAN, India



About
I love to write about friendship, relationship and Love also. I want to become more than Arjit Singh means As Arjit Singh is famous for his singing. So I think you have understood. ALWAYS REMEBER THA.. more..

Writing
rap rap

A Story by dev choudhary