Best advise for reltionship

Best advise for reltionship

A Story by dev choudhary
"

It is my promise that it will change your relationship forever.

"


Today I will teach you a secret for your relationship. If you want that your relationship should be for a long time or you can say it should for forever. So be ready for your relationship.

If you are a boy, you should care for the girl. Now you will say that this thing everyone knows. Iknow that everyone knows this thing but how many of them care for girls. Try to understand it. Girls always want that to whom they love that person should care for them even more than love. GIrls want that people love them or not they don't care but people don't care for them. They can't see. I think that it is common sense that we should respect for everyone either she is a girl or he is a boy.  This you should understand own. The second and most important thing which will change your relationship is that whenever you are talking with any girl. Do one thing that let her speak as much as she can speak. I want to say that girls love to speak more simple nothing else. If they get boy those who listen to them more, so girls also love those boys. When a girl is talking with a boy, the boy should never interpret to the girl. If a girl is telling you her problem, then she believes in you that's why she is telling you her problem. When she tells you her problem, it doesn't mean that she wants some solutions. It really means that she just wants to share with you nothing else. Don't give her any type of suggestions. Why? because she doesn't want your solutions but she wants just that you should listen to her nothing else. Again I am telling you that if you listen to her, I don't know that she will love you or not but I know that she will believe you. It is my promise. No next time If you talk with a girl just listen to her. Try this amazing trick. I have applied on so many girls. And I have asked with so many girls and they have told the same things to me. If you try it, amazing.

For girls send me the comment, I will also give you suggestions for boys.

© 2017 dev choudhary


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I've known this for quite a while. Women want attention and like a man who listens. This 'may' even sway her to another guy who listens more than her boyfriend/husband.

Posted 6 Years Ago


dev choudhary

6 Years Ago

thanks buddy

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

87 Views
1 Review
Added on November 5, 2017
Last Updated on November 5, 2017
Tags: love, friendship, communication, deep, hurts, alone, don't, karma, enjoy, life, understanding

Author

dev choudhary
dev choudhary

DELHI , iNDIAN, India



About
I love to write about friendship, relationship and Love also. I want to become more than Arjit Singh means As Arjit Singh is famous for his singing. So I think you have understood. ALWAYS REMEBER THA.. more..

Writing
rap rap

A Story by dev choudhary