Angry in relationship, Amazing

Angry in relationship, Amazing

A Story by dev choudhary
"

Never be angry with anyone in the relationship.

"

`

Today, when I was on the roof. When I was just remembering my love, suddenly a girl came, to whom I knew, and asked to me that Devesh, Should we judge people or not?

 As I was remembering her, I forgot to listen to her

Then She said to me that Devesh are you listening to me or not?

I said to her,"Can you repeat your question, my friend?

She told,"I was asking what should we judge people or not?

I asked,"Tell me one thing that why should we judge people?"

She got confused and then said,"First give me my answer."

I told,"Actually It depends on condition. Means I want to say that We should judge also and not."

She asked,"Can you explain it?"

I told,"If you want your partner for the lifetime, don't judge quickly. Just take time not less but more. If you meet with him daily. Then you will observe him less or you can say that you will understand him less.''

She asked,"Why will I understand him less?"

I told,"Because It is ruled that boys understand girls more,(Because boys think with Mind and girls think with heart) When you will meet with him daily, so he will show the things which you want to show. He will not so his other part. If he really loves you, it can be that he can tell each and everything about him otherwise not."

She asked,"So, When will I get to know his reality?"

I told,"It's very simple. Do one thing that let him be angry. You have to do the thing from which he will be angry at you, then his reality will come in front of you."

She asked,"How can you say this thing?"

I told,"My friend, When someone is angry at you then only that person can tell you the truth about you otherwise not."

She told,"I think that I got my answer."

Thanks, Devesh Choudhary Sahab G....

© 2017 dev choudhary


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

84 Views
Added on November 6, 2017
Last Updated on November 6, 2017
Tags: love, friendship, communication, deep, hurts, alone, don't, karma, enjoy, life, understanding

Author

dev choudhary
dev choudhary

DELHI , iNDIAN, India



About
I love to write about friendship, relationship and Love also. I want to become more than Arjit Singh means As Arjit Singh is famous for his singing. So I think you have understood. ALWAYS REMEBER THA.. more..

Writing
rap rap

A Story by dev choudhary