me confused

me confused

A Story by dev choudhary
"

Me today is confused

"

As you know that Today I was thinking something about the people who come out from love. People those who used to love a lot. Now, they even don't care about the people those who care for them. Someone asked this question to me. Then I went back in my life. What I learned, today I will tell you.

If you are near13-16 years old, you should take the experience of love. If you don't, you will waste your 12th class. As you know that after 12th,, we have to make our own future. If you get love after 12th it's amazing but it should motivate you not demotivate or you can say that it should not waste your time. What I learned from life that in 9th class, I used to love a girl, then my friends used to study. After one year I left her. But now my friends are in love or attraction you can say and they are wasting there time. But me, making my own future. So everyone in teenage, you should take the experience of love(Which is actually attraction nothing else). Remember that as much people will hurt you, your future will be that much bright. Don't worry if you people hurt you more because people always throw the stone on those trees in which there are so many sweet fruits. And don't worry if you don't have a girlfriend because always remember that it takes more time to make a palace than the house. So if someone hurts you next time, don't worry remember it. People don't believe in people. 

© 2017 dev choudhary


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

79 Views
Added on November 13, 2017
Last Updated on November 13, 2017
Tags: love, friendship, communication, deep, hurts, alone, don't, karma, enjoy, life, understanding

Author

dev choudhary
dev choudhary

DELHI , iNDIAN, India



About
I love to write about friendship, relationship and Love also. I want to become more than Arjit Singh means As Arjit Singh is famous for his singing. So I think you have understood. ALWAYS REMEBER THA.. more..

Writing
rap rap

A Story by dev choudhary