Feeling In love

Feeling In love

A Story by dev choudhary

She asked,"I am loving a boy. I just want to know that really I am in love or not."

I replied,"There are four types of feeling in Love. In which I believe 

1- Stranger's feeling.

2-Attraction's feeling

3-Liking's feeling

4-Loving's feeling

She asked,"Please elaborate those feeling."

I replied,"Listen Carefully. If you meet a stranger, then the feeling of Love (which is not) comes to your mind. Never ever love that person."Why". Because your feelings are temporary. If you can get the feeling of love with that stranger to whom you even you don't know. Then next time, you will feel as like same for another person who will be better than that stranger.

She said with a cute smile,"Yes, I understood."

I  told about the second one,"Remeber, most of the time, we don't love someone. It's just an attraction. As I told you about stranger's feeling. If you are talking more, chatting more, going somewhere and all others things which you are doing that person but the person is talking you less. Don't think that you are in love. it's just your personal need. Because you just want a person who can listen to you and who can understand you. There is no love.

She asked,"Why are you saying this thing?"

I replied,"I will tell this thing in 3 and 4 feelings.

She asked,"When are you going to tell me about liking's feeling and loving's feeling?"
I replied,"Don't worry, wait for sometime."

Then she went to her home( God's home).

To be continued......

© 2017 dev choudhary


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

69 Views
Added on December 17, 2017
Last Updated on December 17, 2017
Tags: love, parents, care, take, talk

Author

dev choudhary
dev choudhary

DELHI , iNDIAN, India



About
I love to write about friendship, relationship and Love also. I want to become more than Arjit Singh means As Arjit Singh is famous for his singing. So I think you have understood. ALWAYS REMEBER THA.. more..

Writing
rap rap

A Story by dev choudhary