How To Clean washing machine Properly

How To Clean washing machine Properly

A Story by medona
"

The washing machine is present today in most of the houses and makes many services. To ensure a long life in the best conditions, it is necessary to maintain it regularly, especially cleaning the door

"

Here are our tips to clean your washing machine.


Clean the cabinet

·        To clean the body of your washing machine:


·        Lightly moisten a soft cloth with clean water.


·        Clean the body of the device and its control panel.


·    Repeat these actions until the complete disappearance of the different traces or dust.


Clean the detergent dispenser


·        Remove the detergent dispenser location: most are removable.

·        Rinse each compartment with warm water to remove all detergent residues.


·        If necessary, use the scraper sponge.


·        Wipe the tray and reload it.


Note: if you find that your cupboards are emptied more or do evil, remove the tray and check the water supply. This is probably blocked by the limestone. To prevent a recurrence, see step 4.


Clean the door gasket

·        The door seal can be clogged with dust. To clean:


·        Please have a soft tooth brush.


·     Moisten the toothbrush with clean water and then gently rub the joint with the brush.


·        Continue until the disappearance of dust.

·        Dry the seal with a soft, dry cloth.


Tip: leave the door open up. This prevents the appearance of bad odors and prevents premature wear of the seal. Indeed, it must not dry properly crack.


Clean the drum of the machine


·     Wash the drum

·        The drum, which is the heart of the machine, is maintained by monthly short washing cycle at an elevated temperature.


·   Put inside the drum floor cloths or rags supporting a high temperature.

·        Insert the detergent you usually use.

·        Then start washing at 85 ° C with a short cycle.

·        After the washing, your drum was cleaned, but not decalcified.


Descaled the drum

Tartar or limestone is the main enemy of your washing machine. To make him the best longevity, it should be descaled frequently.


For this, you can use anti-lime products sold commercially, but the cheapest solution, no less effective is the use of white vinegar.


Once a month, pour 1 liter of white vinegar into the trays of your machine and rotate it to 90 ° C. The hot white vinegar is an excellent descaling.


Note: you can put your cloths and mops washing during this cycle, but know that white vinegar will give them a very unpleasant odor.


You can also use white vinegar as a softener with every wash. He regularly détartrera your machine.


Note, however, that your clothes may catch an unpleasant odor. Add a few drops of essential oil of your choice to avoid this bad smell.


Noise Tip: If you’re washing machine vibrates strongly during spin cycles, you can install an anti-vibration mat that the stall and thereby rest your ears!


Clean the pump filter

·        The cleaning of the pump filter is effected quarterly or in case of machine malfunction.


·        On most models, the filter is at the bottom and on one side of the machine.


·        Fully deplete the water remaining in the machine in a bucket.

·        Unscrew the filter and clean it with a soft, damp toothbrush.


·        Check the filter holder and clean it if necessary with a soft toothbrush.


·        Replace the filter and make sure it is closed.


·        The pump filter is cleaned.


·        To ensure long life to your washing machine, prefer an ecological and natural detergent.


Check the water inlet and drain pipes

Enjoy cleaning your washing machine to inspect the water inlet and drain hoses. If you see cracks or signs of wear, replace them.

Also, check their good behavior and the presence of seals on each end.


Finally, if your washing machine has an anti-scale filter at the water supply, clean it according to manufacturer’s instructions.

In case of bad smells


To avoid bad smells in your washing machine, follow these recommendations for each machine:

Leave the door (or lid) open: If you close automatically after each washing, the drum and the door will not dry out, which will promote mold growth.


Do not neglect the ventilation of the room where is the washing machine: you will avoid humidity! If there is no window, consider installing a CMV and occasionally leave the door open laundry.


Prefer liquid laundry washing powder: not that the washing powder is outlawed but easily overdose causes deposits.


Good to know: the perfect product to avoid deposit in your washing machine is the soap nuts. Washing machine is need for washing your cloth but very emergency subject is which types of detergent use in your washing machine. 


Materials needed to clean a washing machine

There are many materials needed to clean your washing machine such as:

·        Worn toothbrush


·        Soft cloth


·        White vinegar


·        Essential oil of choice


·        Bucket

© 2017 medona


Author's Note

medona
I would like to suggest you bigdealhq.com is great source for choosing the the smelling laundry detergent.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

346 Views
Added on August 28, 2017
Last Updated on December 13, 2017
Tags: smelling laundry detergent

Author

medona
medona

Phoenix, AZ



About
Hi, I'm Medon Madison! Wife, mother, child of God, and the founder of bigdealhq.com. I have always enjoyed cleaning, organizing, decorating and helping people, so I've put that all together on the pag.. more..

Writing