tell me

tell me

A Poem by Adri Moolman

hold my hand

in the rain

at midnight

kiss me gently

when I cry

and save me

when I scream

forgive me

and love me

if I run

don't let me go

catch me

if I'm scared

dark at night

hold me

if I'm not

who you want

please remember to

tell me

© 2013 Adri Moolman


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

"The beauty of what it means to let go is to know we release feelings in the air. However to release is to know we fear of what the unknown will take from us. For everyone lives in fear and confusion silently but to fall in love such fear is increased drastically because the feelings are questioned and the emotions we have suddenly change. To remember to tell you to love you is to feel the conscience creeping in again and changing us differently."

Tragic and sad piece but beautifully woven indeed :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


This one has a nice stream of consciousness kind of feel like it fell onto the page. The sentiments are clear and well laid out to give the reader a full understanding of your message. If it was to someone specific, I don't see how you would be misunderstood. Good write Adri.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Sometimes there are givers and takers. The protagonist in this piece is a giver. A well written flowing piece.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Nice one Adri but very sad at the end... :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


"If I'm not who you want me to be please tell me." Hmm. That's kind of sad.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Adri Moolman

10 Years Ago

thanks for reviewing

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

228 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 23, 2013
Last Updated on July 23, 2013

Author

Adri Moolman
Adri Moolman

pretoria, South Africa



About
I have been offline for a long time now... I didn't feel anything worth writing and to me writing is nothing when it is not emotions put into something special. I am 17 from South Africa... My passi.. more..

Writing