Dinner Search

Dinner Search

A Story by M. Anne
"

Just a short story i wrote for an assignment.

"

She was the last shopper in the store during the prime dining hours of the evening, but she was still there. Dressed in a comfy pair of grey sweats and a cheerful pink t-shirt, she appeared ready for a night in, but was determined to find a good dinner. Her face was curved into a frown, displaying her frustration that nothing seemed tasty enough.

 

A young man walked down the aisle where she was contemplating mexican food. She spun around when she discerned that footsteps were approaching. her brow furrowed in confusion when she saw him. Either she knew him from somewhere, or he just had one of those faces. He continued to canter along at a rapid pace, but tossed something into her basket as he passed with a smirk on his face. She forcefully snatched the object from the depths of the plasic basket. She read the food label and smiled.

© 2008 M. Anne


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

..."She was the last shopper in the STORE during ..."


I changed that for you..lol. Is that all of the story? where's the rest. I'd like to know what he threw in your basket.



This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

180 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on September 25, 2008
Last Updated on September 28, 2008
Previous Versions

Author

M. Anne
M. Anne

WA



About
I have worlds in my head wanting to be on paper. I am young and passionate, and want to share. more..

Writing
Untitled Untitled

A Book by M. Anne


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by M. Anne


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by M. Anne