Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Undying Glory
"

The title says it all, really...

"
The world has come to an end. 
It's been five bitter years after the bloody takeover of the world by the enigmatic and psychotic general known only as Blackdawn. As Blackdawn built his strength, he unleashed a ruthless, powerful, bloodthirsty army upon the world, an army of cyborgs who were once taken forcibly from their families. These cyborgs are many times stronger than normal humans, move with blinding speed, and outclass humans in every facet, but with no more memories of their past selves.
The survivors call them the Soulless. 
Humanity is on the verge of extinction. But resistance is mounting, slowly, but steadily. 
The many heroes of Humanity fight on desperately, trying to preserve humankind's existence for another day...


© 2010 Undying Glory


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

nice

Posted 13 Years Ago


That sounds promising.

Posted 13 Years Ago


That was well-written enough. I like the last line.

Posted 14 Years Ago


So Far so good. Im intrigued. This sounds like it would make a good graphic novel.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Great prologue! This is a wonderful start so far! Good details and everything! I'm intrigued and I'm certainly going to read more! :D

Posted 14 Years Ago


Good start. Reminds me of Battlestar Gallitica!!!

Posted 14 Years Ago


Book, not Chapter. I've said it a dozen times.

Cyborg takeover (Oh, the numbers of video games based on this!)! What fun! Some classic sci-fi that makes me feel like I'm back in the 1970's or so.

The prologue itself isn't bad. Just a bit short in my opinion (but hey, it's opinion) I'll wait until I read the next chapter to judge (er, review).

Posted 14 Years Ago


Very good prologue. Or back cover synopsis. You explained everything thats going on so that the reader can decide if its their type of story or not without giving it all away.

Posted 14 Years Ago


A very good beginning to the story. You got the evil doers and hero. Now I need more chapters. I will read on. A excellent prologue. Thank you.
Coyote


Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

288 Views
9 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on April 17, 2010
Last Updated on April 17, 2010


Author

Undying Glory
Undying Glory

Singapore, Singapore



About
The average guy you'd meet on the street, only with a hidden streak. Or several, for that matter. 24 year old, 4th year medical student, studying in Dundee, Scotland. Never underestimate the pow.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


With Me With Me

A Story by Undying Glory


Love And Lust Love And Lust

A Poem by Manda


Summer (excerpt 4) Summer (excerpt 4)

A Chapter by A.Lee