Is This It

Is This It

A Story by Miana

Constant words come out your mouth saying how you try to express the you way feel but i fear that this is it .You pass me by like im nothin but you still seem to love me you know that i want more so you give in your 25 percent making me want more and asking is this it with me knowing i gave my all for you now i want you too stop  making me follow you like you love me because i fear that this it for me i cant believe  i wasted all my time and all my love for the slightest return of yours too now baby show im worth it or im gone and im done i said you your the one i wanted all along waiting first in line just to lose you i cant believe i lost my life just find your replacement i feel like all hope is gone and now i have to build it back to trust myself enought o move on so now im gone im done knowing this it it, that is it, ive had enough of the leftover love that you manage to to feel for  so be gone now cause im done and gone.

© 2010 Miana


Author's Note

Miana
this is supposed to be a song

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

great job happy you are writing again

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

157 Views
1 Review
Added on June 20, 2010
Last Updated on June 20, 2010

Author

Miana
Miana

Clarksville, TN



About
Hey everybody im miana some of my favorite quotes: " Love is not about finding the perfect person its about finding the imperfect person w.. more..

Writing
Devil So Sweet Devil So Sweet

A Poem by Miana


Disabilities Disabilities

A Poem by Miana