Michael Labadorf is a Respectable Executive Vice President at Brown & Brown of Garden City,Inc.

Michael Labadorf is a Respectable Executive Vice President at Brown & Brown of Garden City,Inc.

A Story by Michael Labadorf
"

Michael Labadorf is a highly regarded Executive Vice President at Brown & Brown of Garden City, Inc. It is a New York Stock Exchange publicly operated company with approximately 8,000 employees.

"

Michael Labadorf is a highly regarded Executive Vice President at Brown & Brown of Garden City, Inc. It is a New York Stock Exchange publicly operated company with approximately 8,000 employees. The company is the 7th largest insurance intermediary in the world with more than 300 offices all over the country. Mr. Labadorf had joined the company in May 1982, and since then he has been delivering exceptional services.  


Ø Rewards:


While serving the company for more that 35 year and 10 months, he has been awarded many times.  He was the winner of Brown & Brown Sales Awards for 10 successive years.  In 9 of those years, he was also honored as Tangle B Gold Award Winner, which is of the highest level, and Tangle B Silver Award winner for 1 of those years. Mr. Labadorf had also won B&B Office Top Gun Award for 7 times. He is the number one insurance producer for the company. In addition to this, he was also the winner of Palladium Award, the largest single account written in a month by any producer among all of the 8,500 employees working at Brown & Brown.    


Ø Educational Background:


Mr. Labadorf was a very bright student who had a very good academic record. He graduated from White Plains High School in the year 1977, and then enrolled in the George Washington University. He joined the School of Business in 1977, and graduated with BBA and Finance Honors in 1981. He also earned a CPCU designation conferred by the American Institute for Charted Property & Casualty Underwriters in 1991.


Ø Areas of Expertise: 


Mr. Labadorf is an expert insurance broker with more than 37 years of experience in the industry. He is well-informed about all the facets of the insurance brokerage business, which include personal matters, insurance company relationships, agency management, sales, and client relationship. Apart from this, he also holds specialization in providing insurance for large commercial businesses of all kinds, with a specific focus on children’s summer camps. He is counted amongst one of the most successful camp brokers in the USA and has a huge count of satisfied clients.


Besides his professional life, Michael Labadorf is also a renowned philanthropist. He supports many charitable causes, including Wounded Warriors, Impoverished Inner City Kids, Shakespeare in the Park, Cancer Research, Abandoned animal Support, and the Impoverished and Hungry. To Learn More Visit Here -  

© 2018 Michael Labadorf


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

112 Views
Added on February 22, 2018
Last Updated on February 22, 2018
Tags: Michael Labadorf

Author

Michael Labadorf
Michael Labadorf

About
Michael Labadorf, the Executive Vice President at Brown & Brown of Garden City, Inc, has received many accolades for his excellent services. He was the winner of Brown & Brown sales awards for 10 cons.. more..

Writing