Always My First Kiss

Always My First Kiss

A Story by midiel
"

You remembered yours with him. I know you'd forget ours so I'm keeping it here because I have to remember.

"

Honestly, I’m putting this on the soon-not-a-blank-page-anymore because I need to remember. I need to always remember, that first kiss of mine you stole. It was awful, I know. Well, I fantasized a lot before that but that real first kiss was sure with something. I knew the moment I love you was way before that but I need to remember.

The first lip brushing was on the cable car, the fun fair. It was abrupt, so abrupt that my lips caught your teeth. The clue was there, you said it would be a great moment to kiss looking down at those fireworks from that distance. And I was not clueless when you said someone is clueless. The cable car moment ends with you saying I shouldn't have gone for it. It was indeed a killer one-liner.

Then, study week came up. We hung out a lot. We loved. The first night I slept with you, with you wearing the Koala t-shirt, was a very nice warm night. But kiss never came until post-MOS. Post extraction of my wisdom tooth. 8th March, I was lying on your bed, and you came up on me. You kissed me, then we kissed. Lips locked, sparks and high.

Remember what happened soon after?

You fretted and I was literally afraid that you might change your mind in everything. The best thing I could come up with was to turn the eggs side; what happened was that we bumped heads and hit our lips (and tongues). That was when you said I was a bad kisser.

I love the moment, love.

They’re somehow so fresh in me I could visualize them in cognitive imaging. 

© 2010 midiel


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

another very good quick fiction? well nevertheless is reads well and the flow is easy to keep up with the pace

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

220 Views
1 Review
Added on November 21, 2010
Last Updated on November 21, 2010
Tags: first kiss

Author

midiel
midiel

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia



About
My writings are of what happened in me, my mind crisis, and they were dedicated to someone Blissfully, they went unheard. more..

Writing