My Dear Dear Diary

My Dear Dear Diary

A Story by *Evelen*

My dear dear Diary.

       Let me tell you this just to tell you my day. I'm still in love with him,but just can't let go. Why does my heart just long to hurt. It already knows he's bad for me. I see him walking in the hall with her wrapped in his arms. I feel my heart just hurt. So I bow my head to the ground. I turn my head towards him without him knowing. I catch him staring at me instead of her. I look away not wanting to know. He just can't love me not now. I'm too broken for him to love. I walk away from the confussion. To the art room I retreat. I don't need to eat today. Just to draw is what I tuely need.

      While I draw without me knowing. A shadow casts above me. I continue to draw  a girl with her broken heart in her hands with her head bowed down, and a escaping tear rolling down her cheek. With a saying that shall never leave my heart. I start to write it down, but  I hear his voice... I stop. Not being able to ignore the darkness anymore.  I see his face. Tears start to form. My eyes they go into a glare remembering how he hurt me  so much. What is he doing here.

      "Don't worry- don't worry. I won't bother you just came to watch.", He admitted to me with a smile.

      I bite my bottom lip, and went back to  drawing. Trying to hide the pain that's screaming to come out. My hand starts to shake. I put my pencil down, and put my hand to my head in frustration. I let out a sigh.

      "You hate me... don't you?", He assumed with pain in his voice.

        I snap my head up in shock, and could feel the tears build up. "No.", I struggled to say. I wasn't going to admit that I indeed hated him for making me love him.

       "Yes you do..", he disagreed. His ice blue eyes stared at me.

       "No... I don't.", I lied again. I could feel my throat get sore from all the tears that were forming.

       "What happened to him?", He asked about my previous boyfriend.

        I looked up at him and answered, "I broke up with him."

        "But why- did he cry?", He questioned me curiously.

         "We're different, and I don't know if he cried.", I lied, because I know he did cry.

         He stares at me for a while examining my features. "I would of cried...", He whispered as he looked away.

        I felt something pierce right through my heart. I bit my bottom lip. He didn't just say that- he couldn't of just said that... That jerk. "What?", I asked him to repeat in disbelief.

         He turned his head back towards me. "It was nothing, but you do love me.", He told me with a smile.

        My eyes became so wide and all I could manage to say was, "No." The word was faint. I couldn't believe that he would say that to my face.

        "Yes you do.", He nodded his head in disagreement. "It's alright." He told me as he wrapped his arms around me.

        I jerked myself away from him. No it wasn't alright. I wasn't going to go through this again. "No.", was the only word that seemed to be able to come out. Was he just screwing with my heart. He had  her. Why was he doing this to me?

        He stared at my eyes seeing them in pain. My eyes they just glared him down like a wolf protecting it's own ground. I hated him so much... for breaking my poor heart, but still I was in love with him. Just as much as before.

 

Please my dear dear Diary please help me out.... What should I do? I'm so completely confused.

      

 

 

© 2010 *Evelen*


Author's Note

*Evelen*
Here ya go. Hope you liked it. sorry about the spelling and grammar issues. I wrote this one pretty quick.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Oh noes. This doesn't seem to be a good situation to be in. Of course, If I were her I'd punch him in the nose, kick him in the face and then walk off, laughing all the way. But of course, that's how I deal with the pain. And it probably wouldn't be the smartest thing to do. Regardless!
It was. A. Good. Piece. And considering how you "wrote this one pretty quick" the spelling and grammar issues aren't really all that bad. Yeah. Good job with this piece!

Posted 14 Years Ago


Wow~ For writing this really quick it was really good! The pain and confusion comes across very strongly; I, too, felt like crying when he walked in! But I must say that I love your writing style! :) The ending was effective, too. I wish I could help her! Anyway, great job! You have real talent~ :)

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

147 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 7, 2009
Last Updated on January 3, 2010

Author

*Evelen*
*Evelen*

In my own little world



About
Well I just turned 17! Yays so I thought to update I suppose. My writing usually in some way reflects on what I'm going through or went through. Even if fiction it has something in it that I have lear.. more..

Writing
survive survive

A Book by *Evelen*



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..