Jealousy kills.

Jealousy kills.

A Story by NattyPattyx3

UGH! WHY, GOD, WHY?! They're holding hands. They've recently been crowned "cutest couple". Of COURSE they were. She looks my way and gives me a wide, perfect, supermodel smile. I smile back and hold my hand up in an awkward half-wave. I've been so jealous. She's my best friend. I should be happy for her. I should. But I'm not. She doesn't know about my mega-crush on her boyfriend. I've kept it to myself for months... watching in pain when her eyes brighten up whenever she sees him. I was there when he shyly smiled and asked her out. I act like I'm happy.

How could you be happy for someone when they're dating someone you desperately want to hold? You can't. I fake it. Very well, too. But I'm just playing make-believe... thinking, if I don't say it outloud it won't be true. Pretending to think they make the perfect couple. Faking a smile. Listening to her unknowingly rub it in my face that she has a perfect boyfriend.

Me? I've never had a boyfriend. I've never been kissed. Why should I have? I'm not model-perfect. I don't attract attention, ever. I'm just a plain-jane. There's nothing special about me. But her... she's beautiful. Perfect face, perfect body, perfect... everything. While I'm getting D's and F's, she's getting straight A's. She's never gotten anything lower than an 89% on anything. People only notice me when I'm walking along side her. They still don't care about me.

The only words ever spoken by a boy to me? "Can you move your head? I can't see the board". Nice, huh?

I was tired of nobody caring about me. So... tired. So, once I got home, I found a rope and tied it in my closet. And with trembling hands, I forever said goodbye to the world.

© 2010 NattyPattyx3


Author's Note

NattyPattyx3
this is the first sad kind of thing i've ever made. i'm not that good at writing so... yeah. hope you like it (:

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

That's good natalie. let me guess me? haha jkjk (i know this cuz my boyfriends icky lol im guessing its about your real best friend)

Posted 13 Years Ago


I like it but who is it?

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

191 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 11, 2010
Last Updated on October 11, 2010

Author

NattyPattyx3
NattyPattyx3

About
Haii (: my name is natalie. I love writing. (: more..

Writing