Cut Me Ear to Ear: 1

Cut Me Ear to Ear: 1

A Chapter by Mindless and Twisted

10/16/2013
I grew up around w****s and liars, also known as my parents.
I grew up worried. Worried that I was going to be a serial killer when I was older, because I killed a cat. 
I grew up weird, things were never normal.
The first guy I ever made out with was 20 years old, I was 14. In the backseat of his car. A month later I found out he had a fiance who was now pregnant. 
I like LSD.
I'm not a normal person, and I give up trying to be. 
I'm really trying to be okay, though. I'm really trying to get better. But I'm not going to get better. I'm not going to get better because I do a lot of fucked up things, I have a lot of fucked up thoughts, and I'm fucked up. My relationship is fucked up, I've never been put down so much in my life. But you know what? I don't care anymore! 
I am going to make it through life, and this journal is going to see that. Through every fucked up thing that has happened, through every fucked up thing that is bound to happen in the future, I'm not going to give up. I don't think I am, anyway. 
Welcome..welcome to my head. My thoughts. My life. My memories. My experiences.
For whoever reads this, if anyone ever does...
Let's take a f*****g trip.


© 2013 Mindless and Twisted


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

257 Views
Added on October 17, 2013
Last Updated on October 19, 2013
Tags: teen, teenager, fuck, love, sad, depressed, depression, drugs, lsd, acid, tripping, life


Author

Mindless and Twisted
Mindless and Twisted

k, IN



About
i like fucked up s**t so i write about fucked up s**t that happens in my fucked up life, basically. and other stuff. all fucked up though. my favorite song is Mindless and my favorite book is Twisted,.. more..

Writing