Hachiko's story

Hachiko's story

A Story by Minniecooper

Once upon a time there's a puppy called Hachiko.One day,a man went to the train station,the person saw a puppy ran so fast.Because there's someone chasing it!It is the Dog-Cathing Team,they saw the puppy has no dog collar , so they need to take it to the House of the stray dog.The man wanted to help Hachiko,so he said that this is his dog.Therefore,they cannot catch Hachiko. The man brought Hachiko home ,he didn't tell his wife , because he doesn't know that will she happy.He was back ,he said he has a big surprise for her,then he let her wife to saw Hachiko. Her wife was very happy!She said many things to Hachiko, but Hachiko looked like .......Maybe Hachiko is not an English puppy.It is a Japan puppy.Luckily,the man has a Japan friend , Jimmy,he went to found Jimmy with Hachiko.Jimmy said something to Hachiko ,but the man doesn't know what do Jimmy said. Another day,the man needed to go work,he went out,but Hachiko follow him !He asked Hachiko to stay at home .Then he went away and closed the door. Hachiko jumped over the door then follow him.So the man let Hachiko to follow him to the train station.They went to the train station,then the man went to work,Hachiko will go home. At five o'clock ,Hachiko will go to the train station to wait for the man.Hachiko does it everyday . Until one day,the man went to work usually ,but at five o'clock,he is not at the train station! Eight waited and waited ,it waited for four hours.At night,his wife came and brought Hachiko home. Next day,Hachiko still went to the train station to wait for the man,it waited for a day,it still cannot see the man.His wife came again ,she told Hachiko that the man died ,because of the heart disease . They needed to move to another place,his wife wanted to go to somewhere,to forget the man,so her daughter and son took care Hachiko .They moved to another house,they hold Hachiko carefully,but hachiko ran back to the train station,and waited. There are some stuff in the train station,they saw that Hachiko was hungry,so they bought some hog dog for Hachiko. One years later,it was winter,Hachiko needed to stay underneath the chair to keep warm. Day past day,Hachiko was on the newspaper !Some people sent some money to Hachiko ,but the police was bad,he just brought some hot dog and milk for Hachiko. Years past years ,the wife came back and she saw Hachiko at the train station ,she hug Hachiko and cried.After that ,she wanted to bring Hachiko home,but Hachiko wanted to stay here. Hachiko has been waiting for eight years ,it was died.When it died,it is thinking about it's host.

© 2013 Minniecooper


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

WTF! It was fun to read. However, I will never see Hachiko as I used to.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Hachiko is really divotion, what a sad story

Posted 11 Years Ago


Good story!

Posted 11 Years Ago


What a poor dog!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

WA


Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Oh,it is a very sad story!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This comment has been deleted by the poster.
Please review me.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

220 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 6, 2013
Last Updated on February 20, 2013

Author

Minniecooper
Minniecooper

China



About
Destiny is mot a matter of chance,it is a matter of chioce;it is not a thing to be waited for,it is a thing to be achieved. more..