As you sail away on that ocean

As you sail away on that ocean

A Poem by babyblue
"

This poem has allot symbolism,and imagery it could have allot of themes such as either from braking up to making up,or from breaking up to moving on.

"

 

 

 

 

As you sail away on that ocean

By, Ivonne L.

As your sailing away my love on the vast oceans I’m wondering how you are feeling, and if you ever coming back home. For I've been missing you. I've been looking up at a distant star in the night sky. Thinking about the distance between us and how far away you are.

  Every time I look up at that distant star I get the feeling that you’re near me, and that you’re holding me. I’ve been missing your sweet kisses.I've been thinking way too much about you, and I just never really got the reason why you decided to sail away on that lonesome ocean.

 

 Was it something I did wrong? Did I hurt you in anyway? Was that the reason why you decided to sail away on that wide open ocean. Was it all just an excuse to get away from, and forget about me? As you sail away on that ocean I am feeling such sorrow, and despair. For I regret everything that I did to hurt you, and make you sail away out of my life.

 For I wish you could forgive me, and return to me. As you sail away on that lonesome ocean. It just might be too late for you to forgive me, And for us to be together. I just have to face the fact that you will probably never forgive me. As you sail away on that wide lonesome ocean. I am hoping that you'll come back to me, and love me the same way you use to Just like the time before you decided to set sail to the lonesome sea of love.

 

© 2009 babyblue


Author's Note

babyblue
This poem has allot symbolism,and imagery it could have allot of themes such as either from braking up to making up,or from breaking up to moving on. point is this poem could be about anyting. so you decide what you think is about.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This did have some good imagery but I feel this would have done more justice as a story then a poem...just my opinion.

Posted 14 Years Ago


this is a tale of a lonely girl wishing for her lover to come back home and she doesn't understand why he's away from her and won't come home
what i did notice was that in some places it didn't always run quite as smoothly as in other places, but there's little that can take away from such an imaginative poem as this one


Posted 15 Years Ago


love the use of metaphor. tovli

Posted 15 Years Ago


so as you sail away on that wide lonesome ocean.I am hoping that you'll come back to me ,and love me the same way you use to .Just like the time before you decided to set sail to the lonesome sea of love.

I like your ending sentence. This is a fast paced read. Great job. Thanks for entering the Missing Him, Missing Her contest.

Posted 15 Years Ago


Missing a lover is such a painfull thing. All I can tell you is to hope for the best, but don't stop living your life.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

570 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 22, 2008
Last Updated on November 10, 2009

Author

babyblue
babyblue

El paso, TX



About
Hey my names ivonne i'm 19 I wirte stores,and poems i go to college . I like scremo,punk,and classic rock bands such as bob marley bob dylan underoath,sliverstian,misfits,daed kenadys,the door,and t.. more..

Writing
With Love With Love

A Poem by babyblue



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..