Night and day

Night and day

A Poem by babyblue

 

Night and day
By Ivonne L.
 
I think about you night, and day many times before. It’s not like me to pretend to hide my love away. I just can’t help it. I never felt my heart beat so intense before. 
 
I just can’t bear the pain no more. It’s killing me inside your always on my mind. I can’t explain why, I just can’t help it. It’s not like me to forgive, and forget. I don’t think I can’t handle the pain. I’ve fallen many many times before. 
 
I really don’t want to mess up, just like the so many times before. Since I think about you night, and day. I just can’t get you off my head your always there inside my head both night, and day. I just can’t seem to get you off my head.
 
I want you both night, and day. I promise I’ll never make you blue. Believe me when I say I’m true both night, and day. Just like I’m honest almost everyday, and yes I mean it when I say I love you both night, and day.
 

© 2009 babyblue


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I really liked that. Good writing, intresting use of punctuation in places.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Nice piece of writing..
interresting theme inside the poem packed.
what it lacks is the rhyming..
hope you don't mind when i say, i like to see poems with rhymes..

Posted 14 Years Ago


I like that it is heartfelt and honest. The title rocks!

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

472 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on September 23, 2009
Last Updated on September 23, 2009

Author

babyblue
babyblue

El paso, TX



About
Hey my names ivonne i'm 19 I wirte stores,and poems i go to college . I like scremo,punk,and classic rock bands such as bob marley bob dylan underoath,sliverstian,misfits,daed kenadys,the door,and t.. more..

Writing
With Love With Love

A Poem by babyblue