The Day I met My Partner In Crime

The Day I met My Partner In Crime

A Chapter by 𝔸𝕚𝕥𝕤𝕖𝕜𝕚

I walk into the bar, my staff behind my back and a hood over my head. "You´re killing me, pal! Pay the drink or get the f**k out!" I turn to the bartender, screaming at the man with red hair. I sit down next to him, he turns to me and whispered in my ear. "Mind helpin´ me out?" I remove my hood. Revealing my antlers and elf-like ears, "How dare you leave me be . . ." I thought of his name, "Lucius!? We have a child to take care of! And you´re here, drinking our money away!" I point at his chest, the man blinks 2 times.

"Never found you as a drunken Father jackass, get the hell out of my bar! You too missy!" I gasp quietly, I get up and walked behind the counter, I grabbed a cup and filled it with a bottle of rum. I grab random bottles, pretty sure it´s vodka or wine.

Suddenly, one of the bottles would light on fire. "The hell?" I quickly turned and saw the man blow the fire out of his finger tips.

He grabs my bottle and ran out the bar, I grab another bottle before heading out to find the man.

I see the man drinking in the middle of the streets, seriously, there are people screaming at him to get the hell out of the road!

I run towards him with all of my bottles in my hand, he quickly turns and moves out of the way. THE NERVE OF THAT GUY!

I crash into a cow, a coincidentally placed cow. All of my bottles would break. I get up, with some shards in my antlers.

The man would be in front of me,"How´s the cow?" He laughs.

I rolled my eyes and flicked his forehead. The man rubs his forehead and throws a fireball, luckily it missed me.

I then summon a flood, gushing towards at him.

The flood would avoid the buildings and people, only making the man fall to the ground, face first.

I grab his bottle and took a sip out of it. As soon as I was about to send another flood to him, someone would put handcuffs on the both of us.

"Is this the people who stole your drinks?" One soldier would ask. I turn around and saw the bartender who pointed at us. "That´s the pricks alright."

A child would cover his ears as if every word that came out of his mouth was swearing.

We were thrown on a wagon with four horses, all were either caramel brown or white with black spots all over. The soldiers got on the horses and the wagon rode off.

As we were sitting in the wagon, there was just silence between both of us. Until . . .

"Magnus." The man said I looked at him.

"What?"

"I´m Magnus Salamander."

I tap on the wood with both of my hands, "I guess we´re telling our names to each other," I sighed," "I´m Fen. Fen Waterchild."

Magnus scoots closer to me and whispered in my ear, "Let´s get the hell out of here."

My ears perked up, "Let´s combine our powers," he continues to whisper.

He summons a large ball of fire, I´d summon a small wave following the wagon as it rides.

Magnus throws the fireball into the wave, turning it into lava. "Nice," I whispered, the wave of lava quickly moves to the wagon´s wheels and burns it. "Hey-" The soldier turns around.

Magnus exchange looks at the soldier and glared right at me.

"I thought these were magic proof cuffs!" The soldier yells at the soldier right next to him.

"I-I didn´t know!" The other soldier panicked.

The soldier removes his helmet, revealing a completely bald head and smashes his helmet onto the soldier´s head.

As the argument continues, Magnus uses his fire to burn the metal cuffs.

The two soldiers turn around again at us, which we were already standing.

I waved goodbye as I stuck my tongue out. "See ya suckers!"

"Au revoir, Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum!" Magnus laughs.

As the lava finishes up burning the wheels, we lean onto the edge of the wagon and jumped.

The wagon ends up going out of control and burns the two soldiers.

"It was nice seeing ya, Magnus." I waved.

As I walked away, I´d feel a pull from my arm. "Hey, Fenny pack."

I turn around to see Magnus holding my arm.

"Let´s make a mage pact." He said.

A mage pact. A pact of 2 or more mages that promise to be their partner in magic until they die.

I looked into Magnus´s eyes, was he crazy? Or an idiot? No way a fire mage or a water mage can ever get along.

"Come on, I don´t have all day."

I thought for a moment, we both got along in the past 5 minutes unless you count that moment when we were at the bar, which is 4 minutes.

We had some disagreements, but we go along. Somehow. And, the most fantastic thing was, our magic actually can become into whimsical things.

I held my hand out, "Alright, deal." I said.

Magnus shakes my hand.

We take out our wands, although wands are for combat, using your magic by your born element is usually used for either tricks are for practice.

I grab the palms of Magnus´s hand, Magnus did the same thing.

We said these words:

"The bond of our magic will be strong as 2. Until the end, my friend, our bond will never die!"

Terrible choice of words that the elders and the author came up with. I know.

Soon enough, a wand wrapped around water appeared on the palm on my hand marked with blue, when you have made a mage pact, a mark with a wand with your element will show up onto the palms of your hand.

Magnus shows his palm of his hand, a wand lighting up a flame showed up. Marked in a deep red. I showed him mine.

"Aw, looks adorably lame!" Magnus laughs.

"At least my mark doesn´t look like a toy torch that every parent that is a mage gives to their naive child." I point his mark.

Magnus scoffs.

We end the day with a simple cliche end.



© 2017 𝔸𝕚𝕥𝕤𝕖𝕜𝕚


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

40 Views
Added on August 14, 2017
Last Updated on September 3, 2017


Author

𝔸𝕚𝕥𝕤𝕖𝕜𝕚
𝔸𝕚𝕥𝕤𝕖𝕜𝕚

:T, Antarctica



About
Honestly, I'm not good at explaining myself, I'm literally the definition of phase. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by 𝔸𝕚⻰..


East Rose East Rose

A Chapter by 𝔸𝕚⻰..