East Rose

East Rose

A Chapter by 𝔸𝕚𝕥𝕤𝕖𝕜𝕚

I arrived at a new town named East Rose, it was a strange town, to begin with, I looked up and there was very little about this town. But, I decided I´ll go to the bar. Until I realized I had my backpack and my katana behind my back, but I thought calmly, maybe later.

So when I arrived at the bar, I had these weird vibes. I sat down on a stool while waiting for the bartender to ask me for my order, I felt someone looking at me.

I moved my head to see if someone was really looking at me. I knew it. Someone was looking at me, turns out he was right next to me. What a creep. "What?" I looked at his green eyes. "Well, Masaaki Sato, I never met a hybrid before." What the hell? Was he a stalker? Or . . . did he work for the Colossal System?

"How did you know my name?" I started to get aggressive.

"Warlock, cupcake." The man said, warlock? I´ve heard of warlocks, corrupted wizards. Wizards play as advisers as they could see the future, but they can sometimes want to . . . well, how the hell do I say this? Rebel.

There are arguments whether or not warlocks are considered as rogues or not. I suppose they are, I mean, they went rogue! Of course, they are rogues.

"Cupcake? You know I have a name." I said. He smirked, "My new nickname, cupcake." The warlock said.

"How original, warlock," I said. He laughs and looks me into the eye, "I´m Jax." He said I looked right back at him.

"And you already know my name, Jax," I said, he laughed once again and the bartender comes to me.

"Any drinks?" The bartender asked.

"Just-" I was interrupted by Jax.

"It´s on me," Jax said.

"I´ll just get water." I ignored Jax, I wasn´t ungrateful or anything, it´s that I don´t want a stranger that I just met pay my drink.

The bartender nods and leaves to get my water, "Didn´t I say it´s on me, cupcake?" Jax said, I sighed and looked right back at his green eyes.

"Because I just met you," I said. He glances at his empty cup, then looking right at me.

"You think, I´d put something in it? I´m not a creep." Jax said I didn´t trust him. Probably maybe because of my trust issues, or it may be something else. He´s a warlock, he´s corrupted. I suppose it could also be it. "Where´s the proof then?" I didn´t want to let him pass so easily.

"Trust me." He said. I flinched at the word trust, I never was used to the word trust. And I never will be. "Fine," I said I didn´t want him to notice my trust issues.

When the bartender comes back with my drink, Jax gives the bartender a few dollars and a tip and gives the drink to me.

I grabbed the drink and started drinking it, then all of a sudden Jax gives me a rose. "Wow. Thanks for the rose. I guess." I said sarcastically. I´ve seen roses before, I never thought much of it. "What, you like expensive things cupcake?" Jax said I rolled my eyes. "No. I´ve seen roses before, plus if you´re trying to seduce me warlock, try a Lil´ harder." I drank the cup once again.

"Not trying to, just want to be friends," I felt like Jax was looking through my body and into my brain. I didn´t know what was going on, "Okay then, warlock. If we´re going to be friends, tell me about yourself." I said. he smirks.

"You already know," Jax said, no. I didn´t know.

"I want to know about you," Jax said, I rolled my eyes and left. "You probably already know about me. You´re a warlock after all."

"Heh. True. But . . . I´d love to walk you home." Jax directly looks at my eyes.

"Sorry. But no."

"What about a stroll then?" It was quite obvious that Jax wanted to hang out with me, but I didn´t mind strolls. In fact, I kinda like it. "Why not?" I responded back. 

As we head out of the bar, we could hear noises.

"Is it coming from . . . the trash?" I asked to myself.



© 2017 𝔸𝕚𝕥𝕤𝕖𝕜𝕚


Author's Note

𝔸𝕚𝕥𝕤𝕖𝕜𝕚
Sorry that it's terrible. :P

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

56 Views
Added on August 16, 2017
Last Updated on August 16, 2017


Author

𝔸𝕚𝕥𝕤𝕖𝕜𝕚
𝔸𝕚𝕥𝕤𝕖𝕜𝕚

:T, Antarctica



About
Honestly, I'm not good at explaining myself, I'm literally the definition of phase. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by 𝔸𝕚⻰..