From me to you

From me to you

A Poem by 4thelifeofme
"

A special thanks

"
You who wonder where i'm going.
You who think that you should be all knowing about me.
Thank you, for without you i would think my existence wasn't  recognized by you by you.
For you, who always, in other words despise me for not being like you.
Who say, "I'm jealous cause i don't got it like you, or who say, "Who she think she is, she ain't cute.
Your vocabulary should be better than that, besides all the facts let's step back to you.
I honestly have no patience for you or your conversation,it should make me walk away, but instead i'll stay and say these words that need not your OK.

You, whose face says it all, whose words should of made me fall but instead i stand tall with my head held high with a smile on my face and reiterate this heartfelt thank you.
For always making those side remarks, for you and your laughs and giggles, i hope it tickled you just a little to watch me strut up and down Walmart"s, HEB's, and Dollar General's.

You devoted hater, my applause is for you.

You've earned it

From me , to you. 
 

© 2012 4thelifeofme


Author's Note

4thelifeofme
tell me what you think

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

So basically I though it was...Great!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

157 Views
1 Review
Added on May 23, 2012
Last Updated on May 23, 2012

Author

4thelifeofme
4thelifeofme

Waco, TX



About
full time student...with a fondness for a lot of things and one of them is spoken word poetry... more..

Writing
wonder wonder

A Poem by 4thelifeofme