It could get worse.

It could get worse.

A Story by JustJordan. x3
"

Someone always has it worse then you do.

"
Just when you think you have it bad, think of the poor little girl that get beat by her father, or that poor little boy that gets molested by his school teacher. NOt everythign in life is how we plan, or want it to be. We have to fight for what we love. If your not what would be happiness, or sadness. Everyone and everything would be in the same state of mind. We cry over little and over react on things we shouldn't. Us people have it good. Well most of us do, cause poor teeanger girl is getting abused by her boyfriend, or some teenage guy is getting addicted to drugs. The people that have it good don't bat an eyelash at them, because why should they care. It's not them, it doesnt matter. They'll never understand what it like to be that girl or boy, what its like to have to fight to be alright, and live another day. That poor women in her thrities that got her house foreclosed on, are that man that just got fired from his job. No matter how hard you think you have it, theres always someone that has it worse. Someone that is fighting for what they love and pray that things will get better.

© 2010 JustJordan. x3


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I remember when my daughter passed someone said it could always be worse and I also remember thinking yes for your family because I am going to kill you - but then I realized it could. I loss my daughter for someone else it was their whole family- like the ones in Haiti

Posted 14 Years Ago


You're right! This is world is becoming selfish more and more as the days go...
Read one of my article which talks about the same...by clicking the link below...

http://authspot.com/thoughts/the-love-will-grow-cold/


Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

117 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 13, 2010
Last Updated on February 13, 2010

Author

JustJordan. x3
JustJordan. x3

MA



About
I'm your everyday, 17 year old teenage girl. My names Jordan. I'm completely in love. more..

Writing