No More

No More

A Story by scarlynn

Where did you go
Where are you
Why
I want you now I want you to be here I need you again to know simply that the world isn't completely hopeless

Baby, if you wanna win, you gotta play.
I told you the second I introduced myself. This shouldn't be anything new. I'm disappointed at the green in your eyes, you said they would be like mine. You promised. And they aren't, they're the color of- the color of... surrender. And it's your goddamn fault. You knew the entire time- you knew that every castle in the world was collapsing at the same exact time, (except my glass castle).
But every single time your paranoia rises (the ghosts, the goblins, the government), you blame everything on me. You said I did it. That's why I tried to off myself- was because you said I killed that angel. But we all know, her and I, that the universe had an accident. If you needed someone to blame you should've picked god, since he's old enough to deal with it.
I hate this place, I hate what it stands for. It's weak. It's so weak, and he can't even see it. Bullying? That's how you lose, stupid f*****g b***h. You are somehow under the impression that having the upper hand can stop your enemies, and you are wrong. It's a win when you perfect the way your hips move when you're going down the runway in Milan. How STUPID. of you, to think you can win by eliminating someone else. Child's play. Get your s**t together, no one likes it here anymore and YOU are the ONLY reason why, You, yes- are the martyr, for disappointment. For ugliness. For betrayal, for idiocracy, for money.
HA!
Imagine thinking money will ever help you. 
I am not an American.

© 2018 scarlynn


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

109 Views
Added on October 16, 2018
Last Updated on October 16, 2018

Author

scarlynn
scarlynn

Canada



About
insufferable more..

Writing
Pretzel Pretzel

A Poem by scarlynn