Mita Burke: Embodying the Notion of Prosperity as a Woman in Business

Mita Burke: Embodying the Notion of Prosperity as a Woman in Business

A Story by Mita Burke
"

Women were once expected to remain at home and tend to the needs of their children and husbands. It was rare to see a woman working in the business industry because those jobs were typically reserved

"

Women were once expected to remain at home and tend to the needs of their children and husbands. It was rare to see a woman working in the business industry because those jobs were typically reserved for men. Today. women are more prominent in the business sector than ever. With more and more women earning the top jobs at prominent, successful companies, we are now seeing a record number of women excelling in a wide variety of high-level positions, such as CEOs, executives, business owners, lawyers, and physicians. With all of the opportunities available today, it’s fulfilling to look back and recognize how far we’ve come as a society.

Mita Burke is an established businesswoman, independent entrepreneur, and esteemed professional who has achieved mastery in sales, marketing, and business development. Much like other prominent women leaders, Mita’s lasting professional prosperity is due to her outstanding determination, exceptional intelligence, and strong leadership abilities.

Mita Burke began her career with an innate determination to succeed on behalf of the genuine passion she felt for her company’s vision and her own purpose in life. As a result, she worked diligently every day to meet her short- and long-term business objectives with unyielding vigor. Mita Burke’s experience has led her to believe that having the right amount of determination is the only means of securing lasting perseverance while embarking on the road to success.

Along with her steadfast determination, Mita Burke is highly regarded for her impeccable work ethic. No matter what the task at hand may be, she doesn’t stop until the job is done right. Her unique ability to manage her time, multitask, and adjust swiftly in order to accommodate for unforeseen changes has enabled her to thrive as a leader of her own business.

© 2018 Mita Burke


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

155 Views
Added on October 30, 2018
Last Updated on October 30, 2018
Tags: Mita Burke, Executive, Business

Author

Mita Burke
Mita Burke

Dallas Texas USA, TX



About
Mita Burke is a travel enthusiast who has relished in the opportunity to visit more than 40 different countries. more..