The man

The man

A Story by midnight reaper
"

Some of us are mad men. This is a new thing I'm writing so I would love for you to tell me what you think and what I should improve.

"
A man covered with a black coat which drapes to his knees and wears a worn and discolored samurai mask with small slits for his eyes as if he was too afraid to show or see the world. He paces the dim and damp room pondering about what he should do and then suddenly he looks over at the table strewn with various surgical tools and begins to fiddle with them and then accidentally pricks himself which draws a small drop of blood but the man didn't care for it landed on the sheet of paper which he oh so carefully placed his surgical tools on. He carefully puts down the tool that he pricked himself with and looks over to the man tied to a chair. The victim has his mouth shut but still his eyes scream with fear and anxiety as he doesn't know why he sits in this chair. The victim was naked with everything to show which pleased the man standing in front of him. The man begins to say something but then stops and after only moments of silence he found his train of thought and began to speak in a deep and almost charming manner. "You know why you are here hm?" waiting for nothing the man replies to himself "Since you can't possibly know I'll tell you" once again waiting for only mere moments he begins to speak again but this time with a bitter and desperate tone "I'm really lonely with all my toys here and wish for some company and you seem like the perfect person to give me company" he slammed the wall beside him repeatedly and then started to laugh which echoed off the stone walls. The poor victim now trembled and shook his head in fear not knowing what might happen. The man looked towards him and whispered oh don't be afraid I just want you to meet some of my toys into his ear scaring the victim even more now. The man quickly rushed towards the table laughing and picks up a saw and quickly begins to work on his prey. After he was done torturing him until his very last breath he began to dismember the victim scattering his limbs across the room and before he cleaned his tools he carved a crude rose into the victim's chest. After he was satisfied with his work he cleaned the surgical tools off in a small bucket of water and then he dumped the water into a sewage drain located in the center of the room. He carefully placed the bucket, the tools, the coat, gloves, and the mask into the large duffel bag. Now the man, wearing a hockey jersey and jeans drapes the bag over his shoulder and takes one last look at the room as he walks up the stairs and vanishes into the street. He happily repeats his gruesome activity night after night away from prying eyes until the police finally discover one of the many bodies. After a couple of days, the man hears of the discovery of his works on the TV and is enraged throwing a tantrum and crying when he calmed he started to contemplate how his perfect plan failed. To counteract such emotions he does it twice a night or even more which makes the police fear what the man is capable of.  

© 2017 midnight reaper


Author's Note

midnight reaper
Once again don't really know the audience

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This story is really creepy and this dude is a complete psycho. I love it!!!! You did a really amazing job with this short yet entertaining story :). Keep up the good work

Posted 7 Years Ago


Right up my alleyway this kind of sotry. Loved every bit of it. Loved, loved the tension of the tormento as he talked about playing with his toys. I thought that bit was perfect and scary. To put the tormentors voice in a desperate tone is brilliantly executed. And right at the end where he is miffed that his works isn't good enough, to go out and do it more and more is absolutely superb writing.

Excellent work.

Mark.

Posted 7 Years Ago


matrixmark

7 Years Ago

I will definately check it out when it's done....keep me informed and will sure as hell read it.
read more
midnight reaper

7 Years Ago

will do and hope you will like it
matrixmark

7 Years Ago

I am sure i will

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

247 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 24, 2016
Last Updated on January 2, 2017