Remus & Tonks (Fan-Fiction)

Remus & Tonks (Fan-Fiction)

A Story by Megan Marie
"

Some fan-fiction of Tonks & Remus because I absolutely adore Harry Potter :)

"

“Don’t you see, Remus? I can’t live without you!” stifled Tonks.

“But you’re going to have too! What about our son? You’ve seen all the pain Harry had to go through, & Neville, and anyone who has lost both of their parents, haven’t you? I know he has many of people that are going to love him, but Ton-“

“But NOTHING! Sacrificing yourself is one thing Remus, but flat out disappearing is another. Don’t youever give up. I have seen what you’re capable of and you’d be nothing but a bloody liar to tell me you can’t do this.”

Remus sat there with his head in his hands wondering what ever should he do. He was going to have a son. A son that was going to have a father who was half a monster. Though it wasn’t full, half was more than enough to him. He loved his son but he was so desperately afraid of letting him down. Absolutely terrified of his son hating him, being ashamed of his father. 

“Listen,” he murmured. 

“There are things that need to be done, and there are people and forces who need to be destroyed. Everyone is going to need our help. I will keep you..well, us..as safe as I possibly can, but I can’t promise anything. In the end it doesn’t matter how insecure I might be because our lives are at risk, as our everyone else’s, but you must listen closely here as I say this. No matter how scared I am I would never leave you or our son.

Tonks wrapped her arms around Lupin and sobbed as they’re worlds were crashing down before them. 

“If we do go..?”  Tonks asked.

“We’ll do it together.”

© 2011 Megan Marie


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

90 Views
Added on August 5, 2011
Last Updated on August 5, 2011

Author

Megan Marie
Megan Marie

Orange, CA



About
It does not do to dwell on dreams & forget to live. I'm Megan♡ 19. Orange County, California. Rings. Passion. Champagne. Perfume. Movie nights. Skins UK. Making someone smile. Hand writ.. more..

Writing
Fly. Fly.

A Poem by Megan Marie