dead man's chest

dead man's chest

A Poem by MohamedBencharef
"

sometimes when you're girl leave ,it leaves a barrier say that no one can replace her

"
 photo Couple-Back-to-Back_zps5v8dkulk.jpg


I wish I can feel, you said'' with you I always have a shield ''but it's all my emotions have been sealed , she stayed longer only to repair the build, so we can be us who can run in the field .
I wish I can feel the road , you said ''when we kiss, you feel the cold'', my heat have been stolen by a love that I call old. 
When you saw my frozen heart , you knew that you had play from the start, when I was with you you always stay alert, you didn't want your love to fall on the dirt. You know always wore a happy shirt, you always smile even when I didn't flirt .
You wanted to melt the ice, you did everything so I look you in the face, but all I did is dropping the case, then you tried to revive my hearts but all I did is giving you an unfair race. 
She said ''The one before me, she came and she crushed the sea, but when she left ,she left you with a dead man's chest, I tried to build a nest and I did my best for the last ''
You always tried to make me feel the laughs, even when you knew that my heart have been chopped off, 
And you only knew when you saw that I couldn't cry, all my tears have come dry, I can't show my heat even if I try .
She too left, I wanted to love it and I said it even when I didn't mean it, but all my heat have been by an old love.

© 2015 MohamedBencharef


Author's Note

MohamedBencharef
sometimes when you're girl leave ,it leaves a barrier say that no one can replace her

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Exactly, when a girl leaves you, you feel like no one can replace her. I completely have experienced that.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

178 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 17, 2015
Last Updated on December 19, 2015
Tags: exgirlfriend, newgirlfriend, love, heartbreak

Author

MohamedBencharef
MohamedBencharef

jijel, algerie, Algeria



About
I am a human who wishes he can admire more wonders . but the light in my eyes is fading and I'll drop all I can before I go for good . I walk by many names like Firo ,Moha , the idiot , dumb a*s , th.. more..

Writing