Winifred On Krack; Sept. 22

Winifred On Krack; Sept. 22

A Story by Michael Stevens
"

More sage advice!

"

"Hello, peons--err--peeps, it's midnight, and time for another 'Winifred On Krack' the radio show where I give advice to losers--err--listeners. Let's see what s**t I'll be dealing with today; hello, For Medicinal Use Only, you're on with Winifred"

"Holy s**t, man, like this is freaking me out!"

"Is it? Like what are you blow holing about, dude?"

"Like the fact I got through; I never get through; hey, Frankie, I'm on the air, man!"

"Hey, how about talking to me, not your wastoid roomy."

"Oh, sure man, I'm just freaking out--hi, Mick and Sammy, if you're listening; it's me, Chuck; I'm on the radio, dudes!"

"Alright, fry-brain, I'm going to give you one more chance to ask a question, or I'm hanging up and you can go back to playing naked Twister with your bud-buddy, Frankie; now, for the final time, what do you want?" 

'Whoa, okay, so like there's this one dude, and he keeps threatening to call the cops on my a*s..."

"I don't need to hear anymore to render my verdict; you should put a baggie of flaming s**t outside his door, and...hello? Hello, For Medicinal Use Only? You there? Well, s**t, next caller, go ahead, Tri-Gender, you're on the air..."

© 2017 Michael Stevens


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

98 Views
Added on September 22, 2017
Last Updated on September 22, 2017
Tags: Advice, radio

Author

Michael Stevens
Michael Stevens

About
I write for fun; I write comedy pieces and some dramatic stuff. I have no formal writing education, and I have a fear of being told I suck, and maybe I should give up on writing, and get a job makin.. more..

Writing