Nevermore

Nevermore

A Story by Tara♥Undefined♥
"

It is execution day. She is a little girl lost in a world full of strangers that mean nothing to her anymore. But she will live on in there hearts... Forevermore.

"

Treason.Treason was the crime that the child was accused of. Never in her wildest dreams had she thought it would come to this. Never had she imagined the agony, the struggle that the past would chain to her ankles. That she would drag for a life-time. She lived amongst a village of people once thought dear to her, but alas, no, This was a village of strangers that despised life almost as much as she despised them.

 

 “Witch, witch!” was the cry heard echoing throughout this terrible place. A place
in witch darkness only falls,. Suspicion and anger, greed and revenge had consumed this
God forsaken place.

 

 The girl had but two choices, die honorably and show no fear or suffer the shame
of breaking, and giving these things called people the satisfaction of seeing the tears that willing poured from her face at right this very moment. She has chosen her fate. Time is short, but she knew this to well. To this very day she still lives but noone shall ever meet the child. No one can hold her hand. She is alone. She is strength. She is light. She is certainty, but fearless she was not. For her life many did not care. She had nothing and no one.

 

After contemplating these injustices done unto her, she had come to a decision.
She knew what she would do. 

 

 Excecution day, the girl stood before the crowd. The screaming threatening,
swearing crowd. She gave a slightest of smiles and shook her head in disbelief. For what
had the world come to? What had this place done. She no longer feared for she saw at that moment there could be no greater gift then to be ridden of her sorrows and be at peace and at one with the universe. It was time. As the thick rope was pulled around her neck she spoke the words that would echo through the night forevermore.

 

“Don’t pity me, spite me neither. Show me no mercy. Do not try to stop them.
These faces I see are not of people but of the most barbaric. I will not leave this place
though. Do not lose yourselves. I do not wish to see you soon., but I must tell you that
one day... I will.”

© 2010 Tara♥Undefined♥


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is great.
But I would like to see more description, and to gleam an insight to the girl's thoughts throughtout. The ending is really thoughtful and poses many questions for the reader to ponder. Good job.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

it's a great story! i really like how you ended it.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

still love it!!! i like what she says at the end, you have a nice writing style!

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

122 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 31, 2010
Last Updated on January 31, 2010

Author

Tara♥Undefined♥
Tara♥Undefined♥

canton, OH



About
I am Savannah! Heello!!!^^ I love writing(obviously) I love to sing and dance and stuff. I like the rainy days better than sunny ones and Im crazy too. Well, Idk wat else to tell you.. more..

Writing