Prime creator my view

Prime creator my view

A Poem by moonbeam40

I'm also known by  many  a name from my consciousness you all came I am the whole also the one I created everything.

The Sun Moon Stars every Galaxy, everything in existence is of me, I am the whole of entirety, I always was and will always be

I am the Architect Physicist and Musician,

I designed the Universe with exact precision,

I am beauty I am elegence, I am Supreme mind power intelligence.

A living breathing essence source of re-creative energies'

Of lifes pulsating force, ever expanding throughout eternity, everything in existence is of me I am the whole of entirety

I always was and will always be.

Zillions faceted sheer brilliance  am I crystal clear energy,

Atomic nuclei, source of all light source of all heat,

All knowing all seeing source of lifes beat, eminating colours

of every hue, one facet of me is my divine spark in you,

I am Woman I am Man I am Yin also Yang, and from me all life sprang, all are one in totality eventually all will return to me

I am Lord of light time and space, Lord of might power and grace, Lord of justice loving and giving Lord over all spirit and living. I am the most powerful force Planet Earth is of my 

substance source, I am the intelligence which keeps it  on its

orbital course.

You look for a point in time when I made Creation mine

Some guess and say Big Bang when I am Yin also Yang

Others say I am a God of rejection who created you

then deserted you leaving you alone to evolve without protection, that I am a distant uncaring Deity existing for

all eternity.

When in actual fact I am reality, my spark is in you, you are of me all are one in totality OMNIPOTENT  OMNISCIENT OMNIPRESENT  CREATION.

 

ALPHA AND OMEGA YOUR SALVATION.

 

© 2011 moonbeam40


Author's Note

moonbeam40
prime creator my view

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I am in awe............such power!!The words just fall down the page, answering and telling, with wisdom I only wish I could gain.........and when I read your work, it somehow all makes sense, and restores my faith and happiness, that we are not deserted, the last lines bought a lump to my throat, and I really think you have it spot on, beautifully written, with an intelligence that goes beyond years. I shall post this/ share it with others. Thank you. Wonderful.Truly.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

First: this poem was recommended by BUBO - which means its an instant win. So I came to the page with BIG expectations. I will say I was not disappointed. You are formidable.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Ah just what I needed...a reminder theres more to life than my little corner of it. Thankyou. You captured this well.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Although I have a very different view from yours, I must admit this piece was very intriguing. It expanded my thoughts to greater horizons, and the word choice itself was great. I enjoyed this piece. Thank you Bubo for the read suggestion :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This certainly has something of an epic quality about it, rather like a reproduction of some ancient poetic Holy Scripture. What I find interesting is that it never once refers to just who the creator is; never once claims to be God or a God or anything relatively definite in that sense. And I think that's what makes it so acceptable and digestible: it doesn't preach. All that is a mystery of course, and so it should be. What is important is that it IS. It may not be provable but it certainly makes sense - and is very possible (whether you believe it or not).
"All are one in totality."... I rather like that - a sense that we are all connected, yes, but also that perhaps we are all part of a grander scheme far more important than our individual existence.
But it's easy to get carried away with theological theories... The subject is too large and all-encompassing.
This is a really good piece, and its voice is quite authoritative and almost booming. This effect is created by the style and choice of words; it is all rather crushing in a way - like a forthright fist being banged on a table.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I have been studying the myths and the religions all my life. Each different and the same. If you break down the religion and belief. Each one wants the same. A good life for the people. A lot of the old religion believe in protecting nature. This would be a good things if we would? I like this poem. You went in many direction with the poem.
"Eminating colours of every hue, one facet of me is my divine spark in you,
I am Woman I am Man I am Yin also Yang, and from me all life sprang,"
Thank you for the outstanding poem.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago


What a beautiful poem! I loved everything about it! The rhythm and change of rhythm was splendid. Such a dynamic effect with the simplest of subject. I love this one.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Incredible write. Thank you so for sharing this!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

and we are all one in love........this is beautiful!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
.
amen

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This is one of my favorites on WC. Powerful, enigmatic ... precisely defined. Excellent piece of work.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

786 Views
15 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on May 8, 2011
Last Updated on October 8, 2011

Author

moonbeam40
moonbeam40

ESSEX, CLACTON, United Kingdom



About
Western zodiac sign Gemini, Eastern Zodiac I am The Metal Dragon. Born June 7th 1940, was evacuated until 1947, when war ended 1945? Born in Hornchurch Essex although I am not in any records? Many st.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Heart Heart

A Poem by Tate Morgan


Damaged Damaged

A Story by TJ