It's WHAT?!?

It's WHAT?!?

A Story by Revenge<3'sMe
"

Just a little side thing from flight fight....

"

                             Me and the rest of my friends where in the den, Cheyenne was reading a comic that she flat out refused to let me see. Every time I said 'Please!' she just said no and ruffle her wings. After about the 100th time of me saying, McKena reached over, grabbed it, and threw it at me to shut up.

                             "Hey I was reading that!" Cheyenne shouted at Mckena, who just glared at her and tsked.
                              "No you weren't you were flipping threw it for the yaoi!" Mckena yelled aback, confusing me.
                              "Hey what's yaoi? I wanna know tell me!" I begged.
                              Cheyenne smirked evilly at it and responded, "Read it and find out." With that Cheyenne spread her wings and flew up from the couch and out the open window. I'll show her, with that started I started reading what would scar me forever.
                               Gently Noah caressed Daran's face, stopping the flow of tears. Looking up into Noahs face, Daran wrapped his arms around Noahs neck and pulled his lover into a greedy, sloppy kiss. Realizing what Daran needed, Noah pushed Daran down gently and started to *censored*and *censored*-
                               
I threw the book a cross the room, my face burning with shame! To dudes were having SEX!!! Kept replaying in my mind as I ran out of that room, screaming, "WTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTF!!!!!!"

                                Gerrad went and picked up the comic as everyone busted out laughing. "Hey didn't Cheyenne write this? And draw the pics?" Gerrad soon caught on that this was revenge for Katie stealing Cheyennes eggos, and he took busted out laughing.

© 2010 Revenge<3'sMe


Author's Note

Revenge<3'sMe
Haha! This very nearly happened a year ago!!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

O.o I was so lost at first xD but very funny

Posted 13 Years Ago


XD haha, oh mortal! Something incredibly similar happened with me and my friends a few years back... in fact I think I was about 10 or 11 at the time. Oh what fun... I quite enjoyed this, it made me chuckle :') Thanks for bringing back a good memory, I can torture my friend with it now >D Farewell, mortal~

Posted 13 Years Ago


LOLWHUT?!!!!



Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

288 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 8, 2010
Last Updated on December 8, 2010

Author

Revenge<3'sMe
Revenge<3'sMe

Midland, TX



About
[url=http://www.mnpls.com/quotes-7363.html][img]http://i.mnpls.com/73/7363.png[/img][/url] pimp myspace more..

Writing
Karma Karma

A Poem by Revenge<3'sMe


Forever Forever

A Story by Revenge<3'sMe