All Roads Lead to the Land of Illusions

All Roads Lead to the Land of Illusions

A Story by Oran

This is pretty awful...
I feel like I want to go home now. The next four hours won't be worth my time if I fail anyway. I'm just waiting for it to come about and end me already. I'm so f*cking tired of this, and to make matters worse, I don't even have the energy to write my novel anymore.
The truth is, I have no idea what to do with my life. I took up a program on Civil Engineering because there's a nice ring to it, and as of now, my future doesn't look so bleak for a course like this. But there's a lingering sense of dread in the back of my mind: "What if I suddenly stop writing?"
Everyday computing for stresses in structures, analyzing patterns of traffic volume, and studying the dynamics of liquids within a pipeline... All this seems within my ability, but I wonder if it keeps me from doing what I love the most. I'm afraid of what it's doing to me even though it's not that bad. As the days go by, I feel like I want to go more and more insane, to the point where I'm not even myself anymore.
It frustrates me, and to think that it even affects my family. That's what I hate the most, actually, to make my family worry about me. I usually end up coming home later than eleven PM, and when I see them still up and concerned about me... It kills me a little inside. I don't think they trust me with what I'm doing even though I've been racking my brain off this program for three bitter years now. I won't blame them, but it pains me to see the look on their eyes every time I walk out the door.
And so here I am... The twenty-second of December, twenty-sixteen. Damn, I want to fap. I really, really, really want to fap right now, except I'm inside the school library and I don't have any tissues. 'Release' the frustration is what I do to alleviate the agony, but I won't be able to do it until I get home...
How pathetic.
I guess I'm going to Gensokyo tonight.

© 2016 Oran


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

140 Views
Added on December 22, 2016
Last Updated on December 22, 2016

Author

Oran
Oran

Somewhere in the Philippines, My house, Philippines



About
I write stuff. - -Stop scrolling! You'll get lewd if you keep scrolling! Are you sure you want to keep on reading this? Okay, if you insist on knowing, I am from the deep and disgusti.. more..

Writing
Steel is Yielding Steel is Yielding

A Story by Oran


Afterglow Afterglow

A Story by Oran


lwo3ynq5f lwo3ynq5f

A Story by Oran