feminist male am i

feminist male am i

A Poem by mournful bear
"

how i feel bout women an the role society has placed on them, to shame.

"
i do not see how a man's name is given to the woman he marries. when it should be the other way around. the woman goes through pains: every month, nine months of having a child in womb. the woman is the maker of the family! she feeds the family, clothes them, teaches them, disciplines them. the man has five minutes of fun and she does to, wink wink, but after that, nine months of carrying a child in the womb; then labor pains. i see back in "primitive" days that man had to defend his home and family, earn his money over extensive hard labor. but today everything is a lot easier. i see mrs as mister's. when it should be, for him, mss miss's . giving your wife mrs is like urinating on her to mark her as yours, primitive. i'am a man yet i feel i'am a feminist. the women of today do a lot more than they use to. i wish that the human man would be like the sea horses. look that one up then she should be the mrs.

© 2017 mournful bear


Author's Note

mournful bear
i do not see how women do not do more, than they already do, society holds them back. i want a female president, that will get the ball Rolling down the lane. my mother was a single and with out the help of a "man" raised 3 children all by her self, so much for a man. when, if i'am lucky enough to wed one of you beauties i will, by no pressure, take my wife's name as mine; she owns me, i'am to do her bide. P.S.S. i wanted Hilary Clinton to win thee election!! so bill Clinton could be the First Lady!!!!!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

255 Views
Added on June 29, 2015
Last Updated on August 9, 2017

Author

mournful bear
mournful bear

Angeles Crest, CA



About
had a love now gone. awaken to the lonesomeness that solitude brings. no friends, no hikes, no job, no, no girl... this the mournful outdoors guy am i. family can be the splinter that you can never g.. more..

Writing