Over the Fence

Over the Fence

A Story by liquorpeeps
"

A short story

"

“Do you need help?”


“No, I’m fine.”


The top of the brick fence, only wide enough for her to temporarily regain her balance, was taller now that she looked down from it. The light from the pool poorly lit the deck; she could barely see the long white lounge chair his green towel covered partly. He smiled and asked again.


“Do you need help?


She looked insulted and quickly jumped down; momentarily disappearing in the shadow of the wall, then walked over to him and threw her white towel over his. They looked at each other and he smiled.


“Okay, let’s get ready.”


They turned their back towards each other and he started undressing, his heart was pounding but he felt as calm as ever. He looked into the pool; a single light illuminated only a small portion of it, he reached down and touched the cool water. Only in his brief's now, he turned to see if she was ready. The water filtered light moved gracefully on her skin, blues and greens and golden yellows danced over her in a magnificent show of color, he was glad to be there.


“Everything?”


“Yes, take it all off.”


“You’re full of small surprising aren’t you? Didn’t you say “ …but only if I can go in my underwear.” ?”


“Are you complaining? I’ll put something back on.”


“Now wait a moment, let’s not get carried away.”


“I’ve been dangerously close to mundane; I’m terrified of going back.”


“I think you’re safe now.”


He took off his brief’s and she walked to where he stood by the edge of the pool, she kissed him, smiled and jumped in. He watched her body gliding underneath the water and couldn’t help but feeling perfectly infatuated with her, hopelessly so.


“God damn, I thought this was my idea.”


He jumped in.


The End

 

© 2012 liquorpeeps


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

145 Views
Added on September 14, 2012
Last Updated on September 14, 2012
Tags: girl, boy, love, short story, liquorpeeps