First Kiss

First Kiss

A Story by Ms Paragon

He turned his back to the office and gazed out of the window. So much work, so little time. Summer was approaching again. Children playing, flowers blossoming, teenagers making out. Just like the couple sitting on the bench in the park across the street. They looked lost in their world, a world full of kisses, sunsets and vows of eternal love. A world he's known well but forgotten all about. Or has he?

 The smell of lilies in the air, his lips on hers, the surprise mirrored in her magnificent brown eyes. Her surprise or his, he would never know. The constant ringing of the phone brought him back to the present. He ignored it and closed the door behind him. Summer was out there, waiting for him to remember.

© 2018 Ms Paragon


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I really enjoyed this short read. Your story is nicely conveyed. Thank you

Chris

Posted 5 Years Ago


Ms Paragon

5 Years Ago

Thank you for reading! I appreciate your kind words and I am glad you enjoyed it!
A wonderful poem shared dear friend.
" The smell of lilies in the air, his lips on hers, the surprise mirrored in her magnificent brown eyes. Her surprise or his, he would never know. "
The above are true. We shall regret what we didn't do. Thank you Ms Paragon for sharing the amazing poetry.
Coyote

Posted 5 Years Ago


Ms Paragon

5 Years Ago

Thank you for reading! I'm glad you liked it!
Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

I did enjoy and you are welcome Ms Paragon.
A delightful story that brought back my own memories, nice job.

Posted 5 Years Ago


Ms Paragon

5 Years Ago

Thank you!I'm glad you enjoyed it!
I really enjoyed in particular the mention of the lilies. It seems to call forth that theme of innocent and gentle love. This was absolutely magnificent.

Posted 5 Years Ago


Ms Paragon

5 Years Ago

Thank you for your kind review!II appreciate i!
God, the last two lines. I'm in love with them.

Posted 5 Years Ago


Ms Paragon

5 Years Ago

Thank you so much!I am glad you enjoyed it!
Ayesha

5 Years Ago

Writers are always welcomed! :')
This was really a lovely thing to read. I wish it wasn't so short, but then again, I think that the length was perfect. You got to the point. It was simple, but reminiscent, romantic and realistic.

Posted 5 Years Ago


What a tasty romance you have penned. You have a unique sensability that makes it all that much more pleasant.

Posted 5 Years Ago


Ms Paragon

5 Years Ago

Thank you for your kind review!I'm glad you like it!
Not at all like I had been expecting.... it was so different I gave a little sigh.... so much better than my initial anticipations I can tell ya... The fact it was so condensed made it even more appealing..... Neville

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Ms Paragon

6 Years Ago

Thank you!
Neville

6 Years Ago

pleasure...
he is reacting to a beautiful moment in his life

Posted 6 Years Ago


Why of course. The stained lips and heart of a leaping rabbit. The joyous vacant sound of love, how beautiful is it to be.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Ms Paragon

6 Years Ago

I'm glad it evoked such joyous emotions. Thank you for your time to read and comment!
cheyenne s garcia

6 Years Ago

nice imagery portraying a picture for us

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

459 Views
10 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 12, 2018
Last Updated on April 12, 2018
Tags: kiss, love, life, memories

Author

Ms Paragon
Ms Paragon

Greece



Writing
Torn Torn

A Story by Ms Paragon



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Windy Windy

A Story by Samuel Dickens