Tips on Buying Your First Used Car

Tips on Buying Your First Used Car

A Book by Munich Car Trading LLC
"

The buyer may have an idea what they need and what they are looking for, but they may still be unsure of what to choose and what questions to ask.

"

No Chapters


© 2018 Munich Car Trading LLC


Author's Note

Munich Car Trading LLC

Cars are not merely a necessity for humans, it a part of our families. With enhanced utility and ease of life, cars are fast becoming one of the best machines humans rely on.



However, buying a car for the first time may prove to be a tedious task for the first-time buyer. The buyer may have an idea what they need and what they are looking for, but they may still be unsure of what to choose and what questions to ask.



Are Your Car Smart?- Tips on Buying a New or Used Car

Buying a car is easy with the help of internet. But you cannot rely on everything you find. So, here is a brief list of things you should ask yourself or the dealer before you purchase your desired car:



a) Ask for the history of the car: Used cars can be tricky to buy, as one cannot be too sure of its history. Even so, it is advised that the buyer should ask the dealer for the car’s history. Furthermore, the buyer should talk to the dealer and ask if the car had been in accidents before, and how many owners has it had.


b) Odometer’s authenticity: The buyer should carefully check the odometer and its authenticity. The higher the miles shown on the odometer, the lesser you pay. However, the buyer should also look for any marks and tamper on the dashboard, to know if the odometer has tampered or not.


c) Mileage: Pay close attention to the mileage of the car. The more miles it has run, the worse condition it is in. A car with a reasonable mileage should be a good buy for you. However, make sure that you check on the mileage and look for other options as well. There are high chances; you may find the same model with fewer miles on it at some other dealership.


d) Compare and Look: Never settle for one price. There are more options out there. Look around, talk to dealers and your friends and family. You may find something better. Plus, there is a chance that some other dealership is offering the same car for more incentives.


e) Warranty: Always ask for a warranty. It will not be favorable to sign up for a warranty of fewer than thirty days. Make sure that your car’s warranty is for at least thirty days. If possible strike a deal for a longer warranty term.



Other things to Look out for

When you plan on buying a new car, remember that you ask your questions loud and clear. Get all the relevant information from your dealership. Furthermore, a buyer should make sure you have documented proof of the car’s previous owners, plus the history of the car’s owner’s history.



Next, make sure that the car, whichever you choose to buy, is not tampered with. If your car has been tampered with, there will be marks on the car. Remember to have a look at the car and question the reason for those marks.



Check for dents and scratches. Along with that ask for the spare wheels of your car. Thoroughly scrutinize your car’s condition before you choose to buy your first used car.



Car dealers not only sell used cars, but you could also sell your car to them as well. In case you wonder “where to Sell My Car UAE?” then you can find a dealership near you to sell your old car. Have the dealership perform a Car Valuation in Dubai and then take your car for Dubai Car Sale.



My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

121 Views
Added on January 23, 2018
Last Updated on January 23, 2018
Tags: Sell Any Car UAE, Sell Car UAE, Cars For Sale Dubai, Dubai Used Cars For Sale

Author

Munich Car Trading LLC
Munich Car Trading LLC

Dubai, United Arab Emirates



About
Munich Car Trading LLC was established in January 2017 to provide a professional, honest and fair used car buying service for all car owners in the UAE. Based in Al-Quoz, behind Times Square Centre, a.. more..

Writing