Chapter 4. Entropy of Fairness (Sample Paragraphs)

Chapter 4. Entropy of Fairness (Sample Paragraphs)

A Chapter by murongqingcao
"

This chapter would discuss an important social dynamics driven by fairness.

"

Entropy is a vocabulary used in natural science to describe the chaotic degree of disorder in a physical system. In this Chapter I am borrowing this vocabulary to describe the chaotic effect of fairness on social status of a group of people, as well as its significance in human social life by and large.

 

Social order and fairness both are essential to a civilized society. They both in general sound positive. However, they do not always serve to each other in simple sense. In fact, the demand of fairness could increase the difficulty to build up a social order, no matter for good or for bad. Human history has witnessed a great number of events where the demand of fairness was the main driving force behind positive social changes; but human history has also witnessed too many cases of negative political turmoil due to power struggle in name of fairness between different interest groups.



© 2011 murongqingcao


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

263 Views
Added on May 1, 2011
Last Updated on May 1, 2011


Author

murongqingcao
murongqingcao

Rego Park, NY



About
A Philosophy Writer: New Phililophy of Relativism Metaphysics on Meditation New Discovery of Tao Te Chin more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by murongqingcao