Chapter 6. Fighting against Cheating (Sample Paragraphs)

Chapter 6. Fighting against Cheating (Sample Paragraphs)

A Chapter by murongqingcao
"

This chapter would provide some insight into the tricky relationship between cheating and fairness, and would discuss how to fight against cheating.

"

Normally people would not relate cheating with fairness because the former is evil by nature and the latter is just by nature. However, if we take a close look at most cheating processes happened in the past, we might find that fairness has been frequently used as an excuse to cheat or even to defend the action of cheating. So much often the cheater would induce the victim to fall into the preset trap voluntarily so that even if later on the victim could realize that he/she had been cheated, the cheater would claim what happened was a fair deal.

 

Unveiling the tricky relationship between cheating and fairness could help to provide an in depth understanding of how cheating operates in our life, and thus help ordinary people to fight against cheating more efficiently.



© 2011 murongqingcao


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

283 Views
Added on May 1, 2011
Last Updated on May 1, 2011


Author

murongqingcao
murongqingcao

Rego Park, NY



About
A Philosophy Writer: New Phililophy of Relativism Metaphysics on Meditation New Discovery of Tao Te Chin more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by murongqingcao