Battle from within

Battle from within

A Chapter by Huggy Bear
"

When your mentality has not matured yet and u are emotionally distraught inside where do you turn to for help?

"
When your mentality has not matured yet and u are emotionally distraught inside where do you turn to for help? What if having friends and money is not enough to cure your soul aliment? You may say God and can help you? What if there is no God to call on for guidance? Then what are u left with? U are left with yourself. With all the great wars that have been fought on earth, there is no greater battle then the one that rages within us everyday. We battle to better ourselves, we battle the demons that lay in our souls from past evils. The weapons in our arsenal for the battle is our intelligence and our special gift that makes us stand out.

Emotional souls may feel they don't have intelligence or a special gift that makes them strong enough to fight the internal battle. The way they can do it is just incorporate analyzing life in a different light and allowing yourself to come up with different observations then u did before. This is by no means a quick fix but the feelings u have will wax and wane, but allowing yourself the ability to look at life differently will allow yourself the strength to battle for what u want to be emotionally, spiritually and mentally.


© 2010 Huggy Bear


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Internal battle are the most difficult to overcome. We need to find something to bring peace to our hearts and mind. A powerful story. I do meditation to bring my mind and body back to Earth.
Coyote

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

328 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 21, 2010
Last Updated on January 21, 2010


Author

Huggy Bear
Huggy Bear

Astoria, NY



About
- I have such an innocence and purity that not a lot of people have - Have a heart that most people can only fake - My heart has led me to some dark regions of life. - My heart has also led me to s.. more..

Writing