Sucide

Sucide

A Chapter by Huggy Bear
"

There is something that I never talk about that I should. That would be suicide.

"
There is something that I never talk about that I should. That would be suicide. Most individuals  ca not keep up with all the heartache, pain, emptiness and loneliness. Due to that they commit suicide. Suicide is life equivalent of bankruptcy. Bankruptcy is a legally easy way of not paying back the money they owe. Like bankruptcy suicide is an easy way out to deal with it.

 Those that are contemplating suicide need to think for a bit  Those that you think are better than you are not. Trust me they are not immune to the trials and tribulations of life. The only difference is they hide their pain from people. SO don't praise and think low of yourself  due to someone that is better looking and has obtain popularity. It is just a cover. As long as you can stay true to yourself all will be good. Don't change for no one unless you wanna change for you. Allow people to love you for you. When you could get that, life will be better I assure you.  I used to be like that and with much support of family and friends, I got over the treacherous mountain and I am able to solider on through life.


© 2010 Huggy Bear


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I learn what suicide was when I was young. Two brothers chose death over life. Left a lot of people wanted to know answers that could not be answered. Last week I met my brother 21 year daughter. He kill himself before her birth. She ask me. Why did her father kill himself. I hug her and told her. Some people can't face the problems of life. Then I told her. We miss him and we still don't understand. Great wisdom in your words. Suicide is a fool's way to escape.
Coyote

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

345 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 21, 2010
Last Updated on January 21, 2010


Author

Huggy Bear
Huggy Bear

Astoria, NY



About
- I have such an innocence and purity that not a lot of people have - Have a heart that most people can only fake - My heart has led me to some dark regions of life. - My heart has also led me to s.. more..

Writing