Chapter 1-Death is a new begining

Chapter 1-Death is a new begining

A Chapter by Huggy Bear
"

This journey that I will be telling has a sad beginning. It started one night and I was hanging with a couple of close friends of mine

"
This journey that I will be telling has a sad beginning. It started one night and I was hanging with a close friend of mine. We were all having fun in Manhattan  taking in the sights and sounds of Time Square. As we were heading towards the train station we cross the street, my friend fell in the middle of the street. Suddenly a large black truck barreled down the street trying to beat the red light. It seem that the driver had evil intentions while driving as if he was possessed .

I ran quickly and I pushed her out of harms way I sacrificed my body and upon the truck's impact, I flew a grand distance. I landed on a sidewalk on the other side of the street we were all crossing. I was gasping for air and I couldn't move. She ran to my side, She had tears in her eyes. I looked at her with such sadness and I felt my soul leave my body. The last words I could hear from my friend who I saved was Thank you for saving me I will never forget this for as long as I live.

As I close my eyes for the final time, I find myself looking at my friends from above. I look at my hands and I see my hands becoming transparent. I felt a sudden pull and I rise from the earth. As I traverse upwards, the buildings and people from the Earth faze out. Darkness suddenly surrounds me. I hear nothing nor see anything. I try to look around too see whether I am the Pearly Gates of Heaven or the Fiery depths of Hell. There was no indication of either. I waited for awhile. My mind was racing with emotions and memories of my life. I felt a tug where my heart used to be. I missed everyone and felt so alone at that point.  

Before I was about to break down, my surroundings lighten up and a platform appeared beneath my feet. On both sides there were torches that appeared magically. The flames that the torches produce were massive. Dark blue flames flickered violently and I thought I heard the flames growl with ferocity. The surroundings were very alluring and mystifying and I would be willing to be in this place forever.

A loud crack broke my concentration of peering in the scenery. I directed my attention in front of me. The flames were pulled in the front like it was attracted by a sucking void. The flames swirled and created a portal. Out of the portal a massive figure appeared before me. In a booming voice he asked me to come with him.

I asked this mysterious figure what his name was. He said in the same booming voice that his name was Abyss. Abyss was a tall dark figure. He wore dark black glowing armor that was riddled with battle scars. On his left hand there was a tattoo that was written in Latin. I realize I could read the that tattoo which read redemption. Abyss carried a long katana that glowed with blue flames. The heat it was retaining must of been sneeringly hot. I could feel the heat and power coming from both him and his weapon.


© 2012 Huggy Bear


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I seriously enjoyed the chapter in this story so far. This is just the beginning and I won't know what it is about until I've gone through it completely. The accident felt like I was the one that got struck by something deadlier than a black truck. :(

So keep up the good work and nice work.

I think that this whole Devil-type story is going to keep me accupied. :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


I've read all seven chapters and can't wait to read more! A totally interesting fantasy tale, with snippets of truth running through it....
Very well penned and you obviously have put a lot of thought into this.
Very good job Mustafa....keep it up!


Helena

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 14 Years Ago


I like this story. The mystery of death. Where are you going to end up? I shall read on.
Coyote

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

681 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 9, 2010
Last Updated on March 29, 2012
Tags: Journey, Death
Previous Versions


Author

Huggy Bear
Huggy Bear

Astoria, NY



About
- I have such an innocence and purity that not a lot of people have - Have a heart that most people can only fake - My heart has led me to some dark regions of life. - My heart has also led me to s.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..