Chapter 3-EndWar

Chapter 3-EndWar

A Chapter by Huggy Bear
"

This End War is nothing about salvation in heaven's terms. No one will be judged. Humans will only be used as cannon fodder to fuel a battle to see who will win.

"
I was taken aback by that. I asked what made me so special to take on this odious task of preventing the End War. Abyss smiled and told me to sit down. A large red lazy boy chair appeared behind me. I sat down and he began. Abyss explained that both the Creator and the Devil want to do battle on Earth. The problem is that as of now both sects are even and if they were to initiate the war, then it will never end. This would destroy the human race and the end result would be a war over nothing.

I interrupted him and I asked him how do I fit in to this puzzle.. Abyss answered by saying that I have shown extreme amounts of karma and clarity of soul. Whoever can get to me first and turn me to their side will use me as their ace in the hole too will win the war. I could not believe it. Abyss continued on  with his explanation by saying  my soul is  too powerful to be control by God or Satan.

Abyss turned his back from me. He let out a heavy sigh. He collected himself and turn to face me. He spoke seriously telling me that he has seen bloodshed over his lifetime. This End War is nothing about salvation in heaven's terms. No one will be judged. Humans will only be used as cannon fodder to fuel a battle to see who will win. Abyss asked me if I am willing to stop this war. I thought about it.


The information I was given was a lot to take in. It was my turn let out a heavy sigh. After a few seconds I told him I am up to do my part. He was glad to hear me say that. Abyss explain that the training he will teach me will put me through my paces. This training will bring out the power my soul and karma has been storing for all this time.


He paused and finished by saying by the end of this training I will have enough power to rival the Creator and the Prince of Lies. I thought to myself this will be interesting.  Abyss snapped his fingers and the room's pressure became intensified. In a blink of an eye Abyss raced toward me and punch me in the stomach. He declared loudly that training has begun.


© 2010 Huggy Bear


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

The battle of God and the Devil. Always a interesting tale. I believe Devil need little help. Man's greed for land and wealth is enough to destroy our planet.
Coyote

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

427 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 10, 2010
Last Updated on February 10, 2010
Tags: Endwar, Creator, Devil


Author

Huggy Bear
Huggy Bear

Astoria, NY



About
- I have such an innocence and purity that not a lot of people have - Have a heart that most people can only fake - My heart has led me to some dark regions of life. - My heart has also led me to s.. more..

Writing