Wrong Color

Wrong Color

A Story by Huggy Bear
"

Color makes the world bright and full of life. Without color the world will be uninspired and uninteresting to life forms that reside here.

"
Color makes the world bright and full of life. Without color the world will be uninspired and uninteresting to life forms that reside here. What is important to note that certain colors do not belong on certain items of life. My soul is a perfect example of how the wrong color can make a life lived in a different way.

The people that I bump into on life's path have many types of soul colors. Red is the color that mostly resides in most respectable individuals. Red symbolizes anger and undying passion. This color can cause misjudgment and will lead to shorten life spans. They are stubborn and will never listen to reason. 

Red souls hate blue souls and will do all they can to punish those that are curse with these blue souls. In their minds, blue souls are bottom feeders in this colorful world. They continue this disgraceful logic by saying that by hunting down and beating up on blue souls, they might physically change the color into anything other then blue.

Though I fear the red souls, in a way I look up to them. The reason is the red souls know what they want in life. Nothing fazes them at all. Their color is like an impenetrable shied against life and its downfalls. My soul's color is blue and no matter what I do it refuses to change its color.

What I realized in my life that color has different weight and feel to it. The color blue which symbolizes depression is a very heavy burden to bare within. As I walk through life, the pain I incur over my life has stuck with me and plunge its needles deep within my body. I feel like dying most of the time. I dream of a time when my soul can change its color and I may be able to be shield from Life's harsh reality.

The one silver lining about having a blue soul is being able to be in tune with the world. Though the pain is unbearable to experience when you as a person is able to feel EVERYTHING, you do get to see what is really going on in the world. I see the world, the people and even the colors for what they are. They try to be the ideal item in their peers eyes. Yet they end up being fake and they do not fulfill their true destiny. Being the wrong color is only wrong due to what society dictates. What is wrong is truly right.

© 2010 Huggy Bear


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Alright! It is undeniable that colors do affect our moods and mind, and yet, there is not any such thing as a precise and systematic application and interpretation of colours. So, any opinions about them only engage the author. Red is a colour of power and action, especially involving the body, the voice and the eyes. For a writer, orange has the same effect but on the mind. It relaxes and provides warmth and comfort. However, I do not think that there is a wrong color, so to speak, but also an inappropriate one. Is this what you mean by “Being the wrong color is only wrong due to what society dictates. What is wrong is truly right” ?. Very interesting subject indeed!



Posted 13 Years Ago


Seems like solitary musings…of a good heart…
Nice….
But…there are grammar mistakes…I think….
I liked it…..very much…
Your way of writing…


Posted 13 Years Ago


It seem in this world. Color should not be important anymore. I like the story. You made some strong points. I tell all kids. Education is the cure. Allow no-one to look down at you. Thank you fore the powerful story.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

315 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 4, 2010
Last Updated on May 4, 2010

Author

Huggy Bear
Huggy Bear

Astoria, NY



About
- I have such an innocence and purity that not a lot of people have - Have a heart that most people can only fake - My heart has led me to some dark regions of life. - My heart has also led me to s.. more..

Writing