Confession of A Indian Man - After Breakup - Day-1

Confession of A Indian Man - After Breakup - Day-1

A Story by My Favorite Writer !
"

A tale of Break-up from the mindset of a Man !

"
Break-up Story - Day-1

Its been almost 25 days, that I haven't heard from her. With each day, I'm pushing myself in to some darkness. More I am thinking about it, the more I missing her. The more I am missing her, the more I am thinking about it. It seems like a chain reaction or cycle of events which refuse to end easily. I am feeling worthless, I have no interest left, I can only see negativity all around.
With the broken heart I woke up at 10 in the morning, Just like any other guy, I keep my cellphone under my pillow when I sleep, so that I may look on to a call or message as soon as it approach me before missing any single second. As per routine, I checked the phone for all those important and valuable messages which i had missed during the time when I was asleep. But, these days I'm looking for message or notification from a particular person. You may call it as a side-effect after Break-up that you start missing that person so much that you haven't missed when you were in love.There were 15 messages but not a single one from her. Phew ! She is so firm. 
Though, this had proved that surely she had moved on after break-up, but I am still so much in to her. For a moment, I decided not to call or text her again ever. Its already 11. Phew ! I'm late for work. My boss never says anything when I reach office late, but he makes few ugly expressions which I surely want to avoid.
On way my way to office, I couldn't control but kept on thinking about her. What she must be doing now ? She must had her breakfast by now. She must be chatting with her new group, what she must be wearing, I have done so wrong with her, How I'm gonna ever find a girl like her, and so on. I gave a thought about calling her up. Then, thought about my promise of not to call her again and dropped the idea.
Its almost 2 PM now, my lunch time is going on. We used to talk during this time in our Good days. But, after break-up I am spending this time contemplating about my mistakes and ignorance towards her. Its my fault, I should try calling her again. Please god forgive me. Let me try just one more time. I hope she'll pic up the call. Though, I had deleted her contact information from Cell phone I still remember her phone no. And hence, I called her. Ring Ring !! Ring Ring !! She din't pick up. With this I have completed a score of almost 72 calls all of which went unnoticed. After getting ignored, mind said Text her..text her..at least she'll get to know about whats going on in your mind. So I texted her - 
"Dear Esha, Please talk to me. I can't live without you. I'm sorry for my rudeness. I'm ready for any kind of commitment now. I love you so much. Please pick up ". 
With a hope that my text will help creating a field for me. I called again. Ring Ring !! Ring Ring !! She din't pick up.
Shattered, Broken, I went more in to depression. I don't know when I'll get out of it. After two consecutive failures I thought about writing an email to her, before I could knew my hands were writing typing on keyboard..I was emailing her..and Sent !
I waited for the reply, for the whole day. I waited ! I waited !
Its Evening.. !! Oh, I hate Evenings and Nights.. they make me feel aloof. I had reached back home, and I'm still thinking about her. We used to talk all the time during my way back home. We were in long-distance relationship since it started. But, till now we were managing things quite efficiently. I know I'm responsible for its bad shape today and just thinking about it is making me gloomy.
Its 12.30 in the night, and I'm still waiting to hear anything from her. I am missing her so much. Since whole day I have made 15 calls to her, Score must be around 87 by now, I have texted 8 message and had missed her every second. I'm going through deep pain..I'm heartbroke. Whatever it is, I'm still firm that I'll keep on loving her..no matter how long it takes ! I am unable to sleep till 3.15 AM, Finally I decided to text her again.
"Dear Esha, Please Please come back.. I wont repeat my mistakes again.. I know I was rude.. But I never stopped loving you..though I wasn't able to show you then but I will take care of it now.. Please come back.."
I started crying after this.. and din't knew when I slept..

© 2014 My Favorite Writer !


Author's Note

My Favorite Writer !
Dear Reader,
If You can, Please help me coming out of this stage. I'm completely broken.
- Authur

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Are you referring to this piece you have written- or to your emotional state?
As for your writing, it is a good start. Very emotional and descriptive and honest. Most of us have been heartbroken so it's easy for the reader to identify and sympathize with you. The pain is there.
Obviously, this needs to be revised for grammar, so the words flow better.
If you are referring to your present emotional state, writing can be very therapeutic, but to get the most out of the experience- especially when you are in pain- you should sit down and write until you have nothing else to say. It may take an hour or two, but it is great practice for improving your writing.
Thanks for sharing. We have all been there, so be patient with yourself and others. Keep writing and meditating, and it will work out in the end.


Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Dan Hiland

10 Years Ago

In my experience, I survived heartbreak when I discovered that that girl was not the right one for m.. read more
My Favorite Writer !

10 Years Ago

Thanks Dan, for taking out time for me. I really appreciate your concerns. And I should tell you I t.. read more
Dan Hiland

10 Years Ago

Then write about this. It will help you...



Reviews

Are you referring to this piece you have written- or to your emotional state?
As for your writing, it is a good start. Very emotional and descriptive and honest. Most of us have been heartbroken so it's easy for the reader to identify and sympathize with you. The pain is there.
Obviously, this needs to be revised for grammar, so the words flow better.
If you are referring to your present emotional state, writing can be very therapeutic, but to get the most out of the experience- especially when you are in pain- you should sit down and write until you have nothing else to say. It may take an hour or two, but it is great practice for improving your writing.
Thanks for sharing. We have all been there, so be patient with yourself and others. Keep writing and meditating, and it will work out in the end.


Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Dan Hiland

10 Years Ago

In my experience, I survived heartbreak when I discovered that that girl was not the right one for m.. read more
My Favorite Writer !

10 Years Ago

Thanks Dan, for taking out time for me. I really appreciate your concerns. And I should tell you I t.. read more
Dan Hiland

10 Years Ago

Then write about this. It will help you...

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

392 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 14, 2014
Last Updated on January 14, 2014
Tags: Break-up, love, romance, heart, heart-break, man, tale, confession, loss, pain

Author

My Favorite Writer !
My Favorite Writer !

About
Fledgling writer, Dancer, Music Lover, Wanderer, Dreamer ! more..

Writing