I Miss You

I Miss You

A Story by mysterious_writer14

  I miss the way her laugh brought me joy. The way she could easily make you beam when you are upset. I miss Ariel. I miss her more than anything. It has been two months since her death. I know it's pointless to even write about her because she won't even see it, But it just makes me feel better. I just wanted you to know not one day, not one second passes by without me thinking about you. Your simple smile could light up my world. 
Tears tumbling down my cheeks once I think about you. I miss the way you were so playful and silly. 
I miss the way you would help me braid my hair because i didn't know how to. The way you had a struggle brushing your long beautiful brown hair.
    The way you would tell the corniest jokes ever. I just miss you. Ariel, please come back. Come back for one day and give me a hug and never let go, Let me say goodbye to you one last time, Tell your funny stories again. You have me on my knees begging for you. You never should have gone to soon. 
I really miss how you loved to play around with kids and play in the leaves at fall time. It was all so much fun, I just wish it could all happen again. I wish I could have turned back time and turned the car around to avoid the accident. I wished for you to come back alive and come hug me. 
I knew I would never get it, but it was worth a shot. You were the only one that showed me how to live life. Now that you are gone I don't know how to live life to the fullest. I can't do this without you. Please Ariel give me a sign you are there, give me a sign that you will never give up on me..

© 2018 mysterious_writer14


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

89 Views
Added on January 26, 2018
Last Updated on January 26, 2018

Author

mysterious_writer14
mysterious_writer14

About
I do know I am a great writer. I love to read, write, and work on vehichles. please review, comment, and like my work. Thanks! more..

Writing