Quality not quantity

Quality not quantity

A Poem by Brave girl
"

i always thought about this subject and everytime i get another wish or task i have to do before mylife comes to an end...

"
what if you had a power
to know how much time you have to stay alive?!
what if it was only for an hour ,
will you decide to go skydive?
 
what if it was for a day,
will you push all the bbullies away?
 
A month,
will you take a moment to review your beliefs?
or a second to see how much you've achieved?

haw about a year,
will you still believe everything that you hear?
will you hide behind your fear?
or will you make all that bullshit disappear?
and make your love ones near?

© 2013 Brave girl


Author's Note

Brave girl
i hope that you'll ask yourselves the same question and hopefuly get an answer :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is a great poem. Very Inspirational. Like the one I got up right now.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Brave girl

9 Years Ago

Thank you for the nice review =D
I do notice a few small editing changes....but this asks some great,. interesting questions. I like this one!

Posted 9 Years Ago


Brave girl

9 Years Ago

yeey !! =D
Blogger

9 Years Ago

I read this one again. Very nice job Nada.
Brave girl

9 Years Ago

thank you Joe
I Liked this one.
Very well written.

Posted 9 Years Ago


If thou shouldst live three thousand, or as many as ten thousands of years, yet remember this, that man can part with no life properly, save with that little part of life, which he now lives: and that which he lives, is no other, than that which at every instant he parts with. That then which is longest of duration, and that which is shortest, come both to one effect. For although in regard of that which is already past there may be some inequality, yet that time which is now present and in being, is equal unto all men. And that being it which we part with whensoever we die, it doth manifestly appear, that it can be but a moment of time, that we then part with. For as for that which is either past or to come, a man cannot be said properly to part with it. For how should a man part with that which he hath not? These two things therefore thou must remember. First, that all things in the world from all eternity, by a perpetual revolution of the same times and things ever continued and renewed, are of one kind and nature; so that whether for a hundred or two hundred years only, or for an infinite space of time, a man see those things which are still the same, it can be no matter of great moment. And secondly, that that life which any the longest liver, or the shortest liver parts with, is for length and duration the very same, for that only which is present, is that, which either of them can lose, as being that only which they have; for that which he hath not, no man can truly be said to lose.

- Marcus Aurelius (Meditations)

All that aside, you need to do at least a proofread here, you have several typoes such as bbullies and haw.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Wow ...

haw about a year,
will you still believe everything that you hear?
will you hide behind your fear?
or will you make all that bullshit disappear?
and make your love ones near?

What a beautiful stanza. I love this whole poem, can`t wait to read some more stuffs .. XD

Posted 9 Years Ago


Brave girl

9 Years Ago

awww what a nice review;thank you i am sooo happy that ulike my stuff =D
Wórdsmíth

9 Years Ago

Your welcome ;) Hey, that`s an awesome write "Quality and Quantity" even this`s a very thoughtful su.. read more
Brave girl

9 Years Ago

yeah u r totally right! thanks again =D
Powerful words, revealing your own convictions behind every question.
It's a very good question- what if we knew how much time we had - what would we do with that time? As Sami said, it's about our priorities. What do we give most importance to? Where do we stand in life, in our goals and with others? Are we creatures of justice or merely self-satisfaction?
It's making me think... and when I think, I write. Thank you for sharing, Brave Girl. Keep going strong!


Posted 10 Years Ago


Brave girl

10 Years Ago

thank you a lot for the beautiful review,and i'm glad i made you think of maybe realize that life is.. read more
We should have an awarenss of time and how precious it is . Evry time lost has went down the drain if we have not utilize it to the fullest. We have to ask ourselves so many questions about life and what is our priorities in it...A wonderful poem ...Pen on...:)

Posted 10 Years Ago


Sami Khalil

10 Years Ago

Wow. You are welcome...Any time....Just send me a read review...:)
Brave girl

10 Years Ago

yay i will, thanks alot
Sami Khalil

10 Years Ago

Ma alfi salama ...:)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

422 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on September 28, 2013
Last Updated on September 28, 2013

Author

Brave girl
Brave girl

Morocco



About
try to get to know me ,and i'll help ;) more..

Writing
Will you? Will you?

A Poem by Brave girl



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..